Takase Doors & Service
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Best of Home Advisor 2015 Winner. We are a locally owned and operated company specializing in residential and commercial doors with over 16 years of experience. We carry a broad assortment of quality products from Clopay® and LiftMaster® for both commercial and residential markets to fit your budget. Our experienced service technicians specialize in common garage door repairs like broken springs, cables and panels, and can install a new garage door that will enhance the safety and security for your home or business. We are proud of our A+ rating with the BBB of Hawaii.
- We specialize in common garage door repairs like broken springs, cables and panels, and install new garage and commercial doors. We are a Master Authorized Clopay Dealer.
- Clopay, Genie, and LiftMaster
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Kalihi - Palama
- BBB Member, Lic No C-22717
- Garage Doors & Openers, Door Closers & Checks
All i have to say is that Mr. Keith is very professional and a very dedicated to his work. He installed, serviced and offered a lot of advice to keep our new garage opener and motor/belts in operational working condition. I truly recommend him to have your installation and services done by him. Excellent job. Will be definitely calling Keith for troubles and services.
This company is extremely responsive. The owner, John, was able to schedule our job immediately and his pricing was very fair compared to other quotes I received. Keith, the technician was extremely helpful. He fixed the broken spring problem so we could at least get a car out of the garage after having it trapped for many days. Without charging for 2 service calls, he came back after receiving approvals from our insrance comapany to go forward witht the rest of the repairs. Keith also made adjustments to our rails and spring holder. Opening and closing our garage door has never been so easy and quiet thanks to Takase Doors and Service. Our end of the island is usually the last to get service from vendors. We were able to get service by 10 am each time....no waiting around all day!
I needed to have my garage door fixed ASAP, the recommended company couldn't make a service call for a week . . . unacceptable. Got a recommendation to try Takase, a neighbor had used them. John got a tech to come out that morning, did a temporary fix so I could use my car again and had Keith return the following morning to replace the spring, drum & cable. Quick response, customer service oriented & easy to do business with.
I had a problem with my garage door, Keith from Takase Doors & Service came out and told me exactly what the problem was. He was extremely knowledgeable and fixed the problem in an hour and ten minutes. He is Customer Service at it's best!!! I have been in the service industry for many years, without a doubt, Keith is far and above what Customer Service shoud be!! He really cared about what I had to say concerning my problem and proceeded to fix it, without delay. That is what Customer Service is. Right on Keith, for being the person that you are!! I will highly reccomend Keith to anyone who has a problem with their garage door!!
Keith came as scheduled to do maintenance on my garage door as well as to change the battery on the motor. Gave excellent service and advice as well as making adjustment on job done by another service worker. All this was done in a professional manner and also showed pride in his workmanship. Thanks, John, for sending Keith.
My garage door would not operate and I called Takase Doors & Service and was given a time to repair between 12:00 & 3:00 pm
On 7/11/12 at 12:15pm the next day Keith of Takase Doors checked and replaced the belt. He was very professional and informative as to maintaining the system.
Great service and highly recommend Takase Doors & Service.