Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sat 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- More Info:
- For over 20 years of ophthalmic practice in Hawaii, Dr. Stevens has been dedicated to his work in medical and surgical eye care. He has set the standard for improving the vision of thousands of patients. His unwavering devotion to patient care has earned his practice a world-class reputation for excellence in the treatment of eye disease. Dr. Stevens is recognized among the top specialists in pterygium, cornea and external ocular disease , practicing in the Queen's Physician Office Building II on Lusitana Street. He is an accomplished board-certified ophthalmologist and eye surgeon providing quality eye care to patients of all ages, from infancy to over 100 years old. He has extensive experience treating complicated ocular diseases. He has also performed countless successful cataract extractions, corneal transplants, pterygium removals, eye cancer surgeries, lasers, and other ocular procedures. He is well regarded by his medical colleagues and is frequently called on to diagnose and manage cases of complex ocular surface and corneal diseases. His state-of-the-art approach in pterygium surgery is widely recognized to yield world-class results. He finds performing challenging surgeries rewarding and always tries to achieve the best results. Private pay patients are welcome. If you need one, Dr. Stevens and his staff will work out a payment plan for you. If we do not participate with your particular health insurance plan, our office will still submit a claim so that you will receive the maximum benefit your plan allows. Please pay your co-pay on the day of service. Saturdays by appointment.
- Pterygium Surgery: Radical Pterygium Excision with Conjunctival Graft; Cataract Extraction with Lens Implantation; Corneal Transplantation: Penetrating Keratoplasty and Endothelial Keratoplasty; Complete Eye Examination with Refraction for Glasses; Contact Lens Fitting; Consultations for Cornea and External Eye Diseases; Treatment of Medical Eye Diseases: Infection, Glaucoma, Etc.; Optical Shop for Glasses Fitting; Examination for Diabetic Retinopathy; Corneal Ulcer Treatment; Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) Treatment; Referral to selected Ophthalmologists for Treatment of other Eye Diseases; Eye Surface Cancer Treatment; Surgery for Recurrent Corneal Erosion.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, cash, check
- Queen's Physicians Office Building HI
- Physicians & Surgeons, Contact Lenses, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Eyeglasses, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies