Jan 2, 2015, I called for a service on my kitchen sink and was told a plumber will be out between 3 and seven. I made the call at about 1pm. I have been waiting for over 4 hour when I receive a call saying no one can come out until Monday. I find that to be unsatisfactory keeping a customer waiting that long and to be notified at the lst minute. No time to seek out another plumber. Not very professional.Share Review
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, drain problems, sewer cleaning, sewer repair and 24-hour emergency plumbing. We're fast, we're professional and we guarantee our work. No job is too big or too small. We do everything from underground sewer line repair / replacement to faucet installation and every plumbing job in between. We can fix disposers, toilets, sinks, showers, water lines, water heaters and sump pumps. Our plumbers are courteous, efficient and ready for anything. Our plumbers excel at a number of tasks including water jetting, video camera line inspections, leak detection and line locating. Roto-Rooter offers eco-friendly drain cleaning products that will take care of your plumbing problems and protect the environment at the same time.
- Complete plumbing repair, residential plumbing, commercial plumbing, bathroom plumbing solutions, trenchless sewer line repair and replacement, pipe bursting, pipe relining, kitchen plumbing jobs, sink plumbing, toilet repair / replacement, water heaters, sump pumps, faucet replacement, video camera pipe inspections, backflow certification and repairs, 24-hour plumbing service, line and leak detection, garbage disposer repair, water supply line replacement / repair, dishwashers and ice maker water lines. Emergency service is our specialty.
- Roto-Rooter Sugar Digestant, Roto-Rooter Pipe Shield, Roto-Rooter Root Destroyer
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- Kalihi - Palama
- Plumbers, Fire & Water Damage Restoration, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Water Damage Restoration, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Building Contractors, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Sewer Contractors, Water Heater Repair
Had a plumbing emergency, all toilets in my Honolulu condo would not flush due to a backup in the pipes. Called roto-rooter plumbers and they came out within 45 minutes of my call. The plumber was extremely nice and knowledgeable, he explained all my options with the cost before hand. Ended up having to take a toilet out to unclog the pipe, service was extremely fast. Will use roto-rooter in the future.Provided by Citysearch
We needed to find our sewer line in the back yard but since our pipe bent in 2-3 places we couldn't get the snake through the bends. We called different plumbers and they did not have a solution for us. When we called Roto-Rooters and talked to Matthew, he was quite confident that he could find it. Matthew and his co-worker, Louis, showed up and quickly found a way to locate our line. They worked quickly and were both extremely courteous and professional. What I really liked was that t...view morehey made sure their equipment didn't dirty anything up in our house and they cleaned up everything when they left. The pipe was found and they also made suggestions for our plumbing according to their observations. They were very helpful & knowledgeable and I would definitely refer them to others and request their services again.view lessProvided by Citysearch
My experience in dealing with Roto-Rooter was very satisfying. I thank Matthew Smith for being so courteous and letting me know what needed to be done, so I wouldn't encounter anymore backups. I have been living in my rental home for 8 years, and the main plumbing has backed up about 3 times. Out of these times, not one person gave me recommendations on how to resolve this problem. Matt took a video which I thought that was very high tech, and I knew that he cared about my situation. I...view more used Roto-Rooter's website to schedule my appointment at 10:00 am, and I received a call just at that time, that someone was on their way. Great service from a company that cares.view lessProvided by Citysearch
Our toilet/washing machine line was clogged. My husband did everything he could (he usually fixes), but somehow he couldn't. We got this wonderful professional technician, JP. He found the way to fix it, and went for it. He not only fixed the problem completely, but cleaned the bathroom, and explained us how he did it. We paid extra $54 to check the pipe with his camera. Now we know our pipe is clean, and can't be happier.Provided by Citysearch
I contacted Roto-Rooter to replace a plastic laundry tub. He charged me $365 and I supplied the new tub. He was in done in 15 minutes and that included packing up his van. $365 for less than 15 minutes of work?! I feel taken advantage of and I won't hire them again.Provided by Citysearch
Mathew SMith was amazing\r
Our bathtub was full of hair, being that we have a lot of girls living here. So the plumber had to use so much force to get our hair out of there 50 ft down!! Very helpful, funny, and made the experience pleasent! \r
I would definetly reccomend, and use thier services over and over again!!! also a resonable price!!! and freee estimates!!! Best one here on Honolulu!!
Our toilet was plugged. Bernard came and diagnosed the problem -- something in the tank broke off. We asked him to purchase a new toilet for us because I am disabled and can't make it over to Home Depot. So he bought the toilet and came back to install it. He did excellent work -- and was very neat and fast. We were very happy with such good service.Provided by Citysearch
We had a clog in our kitchen sink that caused our washing machine to flood the floor (they empty into the same drain). We were scheduled for service between 8am-12pm, and JP was at our door by 8:30am. Not only did he diagnose the problem right away, but he fixed it so fast that I was able to still cook breakfast for my friends for football playoffs. Before he left he even gave us some helpful tips on how to prevent the problem in the future. I could not be happier with the service we r...view moreeceived!view lessProvided by Citysearch