Rehabilitation Hospital Of The Pacific (REHAB)Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Mon - SunOpen 24 Hours
- General Info:
- Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific offers a variety of social, medical and health care services to the communities. The organization provides rehabilitation services for health disorders, such as stroke, brain injury and spinal cord problems, orthopedic rehabilitation and recreation therapy. Its specialized services include women s health care, trauma and psychological treatment, behavioral and community health care, surgery, and heart care services. It manages various respite care and rehabilitation care centers. The center additionally offers services, such as physical and occupational therapies, acute care rehabilitation services, nutrition and diet planning, oncology and neurology treatment services to the patients. The organization also provides laboratory services, such as radiology, magnetic resonance imaging, CT scan and X-rays. It offers 24-hour medical and emergency services. The center is located in Honolulu.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (808) 566-3425
- Occupational Medicine Services: Neurology, Nursing, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Spinal, Stroke, Work Injuries.Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific (REHAB) is the only acute-care medical rehabilitation organization serving Hawaii. For more than 55 years, the 100-bed, not-for-profit hospital and seven outpatient clinics on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii have been dedicated to providing comprehensive medical rehabilitation services.Each year, the organization treats nearly 8,000 patients recovering from strokes, brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injuries, or sports injuries, and those individuals requiring general rehabilitation.
- REHAB at Aiea 98-1005 Moanalua Road, Pearlridge Center-Phase 2, Suite 425 Aiea, HI 96701Phone: (808) 486-8000Fax: (808) 486-8987 REHAB at Nuuanu Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific, 226 North Kuakini Street Honolulu, HI 96817 Phone: (808) 544-3310 Fax: (808) 566-3411
Not for Profit
- Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Clinics, Rehabilitation Services, Clinics