Queen Kapiolani HotelAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
At the Queen Kapiolani Hotel in Honolulu, we greet our guests with a Hawaiian friendliness and hospitality to ensure that you have a memorable visit at our Waikiki hotel. Named after Hawaiiâ€™s beloved Queen Kapiolani, our Honolulu hotel is ideally located at the foot of the majestic Diamond Head Crater, near the famous Waikiki Beach, and the sandiest beach area fronting Kapahulu Pier. There are many other Waikiki attractions nearby including the 108-acre Kapiolani Park, Honolulu Zoo, and Waikiki Aquarium. Shopping, dining, and plenty of entertainment venues are all within walking distanceâ€“perfect for a family vacation, sporting events or a romantic getaway. The Queen Kapiolani Hotel is the perfect launching point for all the things to do in Honolulu for any vacation. The Queen Kapiolani Hotel, unlike any other Waikiki Beach hotels in Honolulu, offers a wide variety of hotel accommodations with spectacular views of Diamond Head. Our Honolulu hotel accommodations are available in many room types, including studio with a kitchenette, ADA accessible rooms and a penthouse ocean suite. All rooms include air-conditioning, daily housekeeping service, cable TV and telephone with voicemail. Our inviting and comfortable beds topped with down filled comforters and pillows that lull you to a sound refreshing sleep, refrigerator, and free WiFi internet access throughout the hotel. Along with all of the hotel accommodations, our Waikiki hotel also offers a full restaurant, Kulana Restaurant, and the Deck Pool Bar next to the lovely views of Hawaii. Our Oahu hotel offers full spa services at Honua Therapeutic Massage offers a wide variety of massages, facials, and unique spa treatments that are sure to provide a healthy balance of mind, body, and spirit. We are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality spa services at an affordable price. Step inside, take your shoes off, and feel the warm Aloha spirit of Honua Therapeutic Massage. Thereâ€™s simply no better place for conventions, seminars, tour groups and group travel in general than the Queen Kapiolani Hotel. Our versatile meeting and event facilities accommodate the requirements of your event, making a lasting impression on your guests. Our reasonably-priced catering menus give you the selection you desire within the constraints of your budget. Choose from a wide selection of breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus and allow us to tailor them to your event needs. With extravagant banquet halls and full catering service, Queen Kapiolani Hotel is the ideal venue for any Hawaiian wedding and event. Visit our website to find out more information and start booking your Waikiki vacation today!
- Extra Phones:
Desk Phone Number: (808) 922-1941
- Swimming Pool, Kulana Terrace Restaurant, The Deck Waikiki Pool Bar, Tour Services, Exclusive Rates at Ewa Beach Golf Club, Complimentary WiFi in the Lobby, Self-Serve Laundry, Valet Parking, Complimentary Newspaper, Meeting Event Space, Message Service, 24-Hour Internet Kiosk, Bellman Services, Coffee Shop and Deli in the Lobby, Lobby Shops
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
- All guest rooms are nonsmoking, 24 Hour Front Desk, Laundry, Complimentary WiFi Internet, Air Conditioning, Refrigerator, Safe, Coffeemaker, Ironing Board, Clock Radio, Phone, Voicemail, 40 Inch LCD Television with Cable, Daily Housekeeping Service, Lanai, Microwave
- Restaurants, Day Spas, Hotels, Resorts, Wedding Reception Locations & Services