Dental Care with a Gentle Touch; Focused on Your Child's Smile!
- Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontists, Dentists
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, check, cash, amex, discover
- Services/Product offered:
- We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession. Infection control in our office is also very important to us and protecting your child's health is our top priority. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes. Special equipment such as ultrasonic cleaners, steam and heat sterilizers, self-contained water supply, and the use of disposable instruments and materials are used routinely. Our office meets or exceeds ALL the sterilization and infection control guidelines by using standards recommended by the ADA, OSHA, CDC. Dental Exams & Cleanings. Digital Dental X-Rays, Fluoride Treatments, Sealants, Home Care, Treatment, Amalgam Fillings, Composite Fillings, Crowns (Caps), Pediatric Root Canal Therapy, Tooth Whitening, Orthodontics, Extractions and minor surgeriesInfant Oral Care, Athletic mouth-guards, Dentistry for Patients with Special Health Care Needs, Emergency Dental Care, Treatment for Pediatric Dental Trauma, Nitrous Oxide & Hospital Dentistry.
Mon 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue - Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry