Pacific Beach HotelAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees. SeeFAQsfor more details
- General Info:
- Pacific Beach Hotel's 837 attractively appointed rooms are distinguished by their view or by bed type and by their facilities. All rooms are furnished with a king-sized bed or two double-sized beds and are located either in the 17-floor Beach Tower or the 38-floor Oceanarium Tower. Every room offers a spectacular view--panoramas of the lush mountains that provide a stunning backdrop to Waikiki, the azure Pacific Ocean, Diamond Head or the golden fringe of Waikiki Beach. Dining is an adventure at the Pacific Beach Hotel's award-winning restaurants. Dine alongside Pacific marine life at Oceanarium Restaurant; indulge in streak, seafood, and lobster at the intimate Neptune's Garden Restaurant. Choose from a selection of 8 function rooms, each fully carpeted, air-conditioned, and equipped with controlled lighting. Advise our catering team of your equipment needs and they will ensure that state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment is arranged for your meeting. You are invited to discover how special an island wedding can be. At the Pacific Beach Hotel, our Wedding Specialists offer outstanding professional and personal service, from your wedding cake, to flowers, to photography, to limousine and entertainment.
- STANDARD ROOM: Comfortable and spacious rooms located on the lower floors of both the Beach and Oceanarium Towers. Includes all standard in-room amenities. PARTIAL OCEANVIEW: Located in both towers offering partial views. Waikiki city lights and Waikiki Beach. Includes all standard in-room amenities. OCEANVIEW: Located in both towers offering views of the ocean, city or mountain from each room's private balcony. Includes all standard in-room amenities. OCEANFRONT: Located in the Beach Tower offering unobstructed and magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean and Waikiki Beach. Includes all standard in-room amenities. SUITE: The Beach Tower has two one-bedroom suites with double lanais or balconies and absolutely fabulous oceanfront views. An additional six suites are found on the top-most floor of the 38-story Oceanarium Tower and include a newly refurbished Presidential Suite as well as luxurious one- and two- bedroom suites. Each guestroom includes: air-conditioning, private lanai or balcony, full bath and shower, coffee maker with Kona blend coffee and select teas (one complimentary tea and coffee packet daily), hair dryer, clock radio, remote control television (with movies on-demand), in-room safe, refrigerator, video check-out, digital telephone with data ports and voice mail, video games, Internet access (dial-up), electronic keycards. Also available on request are connecting rooms, non-smoking or smoking rooms and rooms for the physically challenged which are ADA (American Disabilities Act)-compliant. Hotel, Restaurants, Spa, Catering, Banquets, and Meeting Spaces. Oceanarium Restaurant: Dine Alongside the Pacific Marine Life. Neptune's Garden High-Quality Seafood, Steak & Lobster.
- 24 Hour Fitness; Hawaiian Rainforest Salon & Spa. Open 7 Days, 24 Hours.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, debit, discover
- The Heart of Waikiki, minutes away from the Convention Center, Diamond Head Crater and Fantastic Shopping Venues
- Business Center, Concierge, Tennis Court, Room Service, Florist & Boutique Shops, Swimming Pool & Whirlpool Spa, Guest Parking, High Speed Internet Access, Self-Service & Valet Laundry, Beauty Salon, Sundry Store, and Travel Agency. Specialties: Spa, Meetings, Catering and Banquets of all sizes. OPEN 7-Days; 24 Hours
- Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Lodging, Hotels, Party Planning