I took my dog to King Street Pet Hospital because I thought she was seriously ill and needed hospital services. Dr. Nakamura did blood work and imaging, but was unable to come up with a diagnosis. I was given some generic pills, charged $360 and sent home with my dog. I got the feeling that they were excited about getting a new customer, and saw the $360 as just the beginning. Within 24 hours of leaving King St... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
King Street Pet HospitalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- When you bring your pet to King Street Pet Hospital, you'll find a team of experienced, compassionate veterinarians and support personnel dedicated to providing the highest level of care for your pet. We provide comprehensive and caring services for your pets including health exams, flea control, vaccinations, dental care and dietary planning. Over 64 Years Combined Experience, with a warm, friendly staff, Full Service Veterinary Care, Modern, Clean facility. Voted Favorite Veterinarians In The 2010 Hawaii Pet Magazine, Voted Top Two Favorite Animal Hospitals In Hawaii. Serving Honolulu, Hawaii
- Veterinary Services, Pet Hospital
- HILL, SCIENCE & PRESCRIPTION, ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET, OXBOW, LEFEVER.
- Payment method:
- cash, check, discover, visa, debit
- Adjacent to Central Pacific Bank, on the corner of McCully & S. King St.
- Mccully - Moiliili
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Food, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services