I took my dog to King Street Pet Hospital because I thought she was seriously ill and needed hospital services. Dr. Nakamura did blood work and imaging, but was unable to come up with a diagnosis. I was given some generic pills, charged $360 and sent home with my dog. I got the feeling that they were excited about getting a new customer, and saw the $360 as just the beginning.
Within 24 hours of leaving King Street Pet Hospital, my dog suffered a hideous death on my kitchen floor, displaying all of the classic symptoms of rat poisoning.
Diagnosis of an unfortunately common condition could have prevented much suffering of both animal and family. We were devastated by the outcome of our visit to King Street Pet Hospital.
I would not recommend King Street Pet Hospital to anyone who cares about their pet or pocketbook.