I took my dog to King Street Pet Hospital because I thought she was seriously ill and needed hospital services. Dr. Nakamura did blood work and imaging, but was unable to come up with a diagnosis. I was given some generic pills, charged $360 and sent home with my dog. I got the feeling that they were excited about getting a new customer, and saw the $360 as just the beginning. Within 24 hours of leaving King St... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
King Street Pet HospitalAdd to mybook
Mon - Thu7:00 am - 7:30 pm
Fri7:00 am - 5:30 pm
Sat - Sun8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Veterinary Services, Pet Hospital
- HILL, SCIENCE & PRESCRIPTION, ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET, OXBOW, LEFEVER.
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, check, discover, visa
- Adjacent to Central Pacific Bank, on the corner of McCully & S. King St.
- Veterinarian Emergency Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Food, Veterinarians, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals