Kaimuki Center For DentistryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our philosophy is to provide you with the best possible dental care through disease prevention, pro-active treatment, and cutting-edge technology. After all, our patients' needs are of foremost importance. As we are all aware, each patient has his or her individual requirements based on time and economics. We promise you our commitment to excellence and affordability. Our Doctors: Dr. Tom - received his training in dental implants in 1986, and is a member of the American Association of Implant Dentists since 1994, Amercian Dental Association, Hawaii Dental Association, Leeward Prosthodontic Study Club, past president of the Hawaii Chinese Civic Association, Assistant Scout Master Troop 201. Dr. Tasaka - serves on the board of the Academy of General Dentistry and is a member of Honolulu County Dental Society. Leeward Prosthodontic Study Club, Hawaii Dental Association and American Dental Association; Dr. Le - has advanced residency training in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, periodontics, fixed and removable prosthondics and oral surgery. She is fluent in English and Vietnamese. Most Insurances Accepted - Please Call for Details.
- Cosmetic dentistry; Implant Dentistry; Teeth Whitening; Dentures; Crowns; General Dentistry; Teeth Cleaning
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, check, cash
- Located on the 3rd Floor (above Long's Drug store) on the corner of Waialae Avenue and 5th Avenue in Kaimuki; Nearby Landmarks: St. Louis High School, Palolo McDonald's, Chaminade University and Sacred Hearts High School.
- Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
- Dental Clinics, Dental Hygienists, Implant Dentistry, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Clinics