Yah!!! Thans again Danne.it has been 2days after I had a magical haircut.... It brought me so much through your hair work in enjoyable days"" I would like to convey who this hair artist Danne is , through my exploring with his art work, ......is deeply confident with his skilled technique as he can flow with clients need ...and also experienced as beeing able to create great hair work in such short momentable meeting. Dannie had deeply saticefyied me in such many ways"" You are amazin...view moreg hair artist. I truly trust your grat intention on your art work!!!! I am loving my new hair!!!!view lessProvided by Citysearch
Infuse Hair SalonAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- “Natural texture infused to create timeless and easy style”! Meticulous scissor & razor cuts that can be styled natural as an option are why we are considered by many as the best Honolulu hair salon. Combining the best hair products available, such as Bumble and Bumble, and Oribe Hair Care make hair easy, and sophisticated. Over 20 years using Goldwell Hair Color, the most advanced gentle hair color available, has produced advanced grey hair coloring techniques. Yuko Systems Japanese Hair Straightening and the Yuko Anti-Frizz Treatment provides the best “safe” permanent straightening and smoothing options available. Infuse Hair Design has worked directly with Yuko Systems during primary and secondary evaluation stages of the Anti-Frizz Treatment which is currently being used top salons worldwide. Now with over 25 years salon experience, Danne Todt thrived during hair school at the Vidal Sassoon Academy in Santa Monica, California. Advanced education at the exclusive Bumble and Bumble University, NYC, spawned cutting-edge design adapted to the humid environment in Honolulu, HI. Danne Todt has worked with Honolulu’s best hair salons for the last two decades. He began his career assisting senior stylists at Vidal Sassoon Salon, Beverly Hills. Danne’s focus is creating styles that work with Honolulu’s humid environment. Advanced education includes Vidal Sassoon’s Los Angeles & London Academies; completing Sassoon’s entire course work, studying cutting, coloring & perming, attending lectures on fashion’s origins and evolution. Also trips to Bumble University, New York on numerous occasions is always more inspiring than could be expected. Most recently, the Oribe Artistic Director’s Program has merged years of inspiration with innovative workshops in New York, Las Vegas and Miami. The Oribe Pro Network provides insight into the world’s top salons and stylists in beauty industry.
- Payment method:
- amex, company card, mastercard, all major credit cards, cash, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- 1020 Keeaumoku Street Suite 102 Honolulu, HI 96814
- Makiki - Lower Punchbowl - Tantalu, Ala Moana - Kakaako
- Massage chair color processing lounge/photo studio
- Oribe Pro Network, Bumble Network Salon, Goldwell Alliance Salon
- Hair Stylists, Beauty Salons, Hair Removal
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Parking: Street, Validated, Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
I made an appointment with Danne at Infuse out of sheer desperation. My last cutter didn't get what I wanted despite showing her pictures and being touted as a cutter for short hairstyles. Danne discussed my pictures, asked lots of questions and seemed to know my hair as well as I. He cut with a technique I'd never had before and I love it. It turned out perfectly. I am completely won over. He also used a styling product that was so totally awesome it will now be my fave styling produc...view moret ever. love love love these guys.view lessProvided by Citysearch
I recently had my hair colored by Danne. I was very happy with the over all experience and results. Danne is a professional when it comes to hair coloring. He had an extensive consultation with me to make sure I received the hair color I wanted. The color came out fantastic and I am very happy with the results. I would recommend Danne to anyone for hair color. I am looking forward to returning to Danne for a hair cut in the near future.
As someone who moves and travels often...view more, it is hard to find someone to cut and color your hair. It is a wonderful experience when you come across someone like Danne who is a professional and takes the time to do a consultation the way it is meant to be done.view less
I recently had Danne cut, color and highlight my naturally curly hair. I'd been quite spoiled by my stylist in NC who was also Oribe-trained, and she suggested I try Danne after I'd had good but not great experiences at another HNL salon since moving here a year ago. I'm so glad I did. Danne spent time explaining how and why I would need to break my base to achieve the light, bright color I had years ago. The cut and base color turned out better than I had hoped, but I was still wantin...view moreg the bright blond highlights I'd had in my older picture. After seeing how my hair looked when I styled it and knowing I was longing for something a bit more, I emailed Danne and Ariel (his assistant) and they scheduled me to come back the following afternoon. Danne added brighter, thicker highlights and I couldn't be more pleased. I've been getting compliments ever since. Thank you Danne and Ariel. You have a very satisfied new client!view lessProvided by Citysearch
It's really hard to find someone who's good with short hair and gives it style... not just a cut. After several trials and errors my search is over. I'm older but didn't want an ""old lady"" type haircut. I got a short, hip, somewhat spiky, easy care, modern haircut and I love it, and what's more my husband said he likes it and that's saying a lot. He doesn't dispense with complements easily.
I will definitely go back again. Danne and his assistant are worth every penny. She giv...view morees a great scalp massage while washing your hair.
I would definitely recommend Infuse to anyone who's in need of a haircut. You won't be sorry.view less
Danne and his assistant Ariel were terrific! Danne not only listened to what I wanted and provided cut/color service, but he also gave me great tips on more than just hair. I never felt pushed into buying anything. In fact, he made suggestions that would save me money. I felt like a valued customer. Thanks Danne and Ariel!Provided by Citysearch
I moved to the island about 2 months ago. My hair is black with blonde almost platinum colored highlights. I've been told by numerous people that hair salons here cannot get it that color, and I wasn't going to settle for brassy-yellow colored highlights. So I googled tons of hair salons and came across Infuse Hair Design's website along with numerous positive ratings. Long story short.. I was extremely satisfied with the outcome! Danne is thorough and his attention to detail is impres...view moresive. Very professional without being pretentious. I also needed a trim and the layers he put in my hair were amazing. Ariel that works with him is great too! She's really nice and knows her stuff. I definitely found my new hair salon and I'm really excited! 25+ years of experience really does make a difference!!view lessProvided by Citysearch
Danne and his assistant are fantastic. I feel they really tailor your care to match what you want. For me that means convenient, efficient, and great work. They never make me wait. They also have a great system to schedule. Lastly the results are excellent. All in all this is a great place and I would highly recommend them.Provided by Citysearch
I want to clarify, my Mom is a hairstylist and has been doing my hair all my life for the most part. She will always be the best hair stylist to me, biased I know! We live in Los Angeles and I consider myself pretty fashionable and discriminating when it comes to style. While on a vacation I decided to change my hairstyle and couldn't wait until I got home. My Mom owns a great salon with eight trendy stylists. The hair business has always been a part of my life.
Anyway, my hu...view moresband had meetings all day so I googled Honolulu hair stylist and found Infuse Hair Design. Danne, the owner of Infuse cut and colored my hair. It was the best my hair has ever looked! Hope my Mom doesn't see this! We were out at the beach, hiking and surfing. I must have blow-dried it only once. It moves much better than when my Mom would layer it. He used a razor and scissor to cut it. He's really great cutting texture into hair. It dries naturally better than ever. And the color is even shinier and softer than before I colored it. Danne said it was a new ""demi-glaze"" or something. The color is sort of chestnut brown, which is what I generally do, but somehow it is more sexy! I think it's a bit deeper or richer or something, even my husband said it looks better than when Mom does it. And she is a certified Loreal Color Instructor.
I'm was so impressed by the way he seemed to be so detailed, yet relaxed. Absolutely my best hair style yet! We are coming back at Christmas so I can see Danne again! Yeah! My husband wants me to cut it really short next time!view less
I have always had a hard time with Beauty Salons because my hair is not easy to tame. My hair is very thick and on good days somewhere between curly and frizzy. I searched online for something different then your usual haircut. I was blessed to find Danne Todt who owns Infusion Hair Design. My first time in he made me feel so at ease that I didn't look into the mirror till he was done. I was stunned. I had taken a friend along for moral support, and we both looked up at the same time ...view moreand she blurted out ""My God she looks so sexy!"" Danne is an extraordinary Hair Stylist, he literally changed my life with this fabulous hair style. I am 54 and people who have seen this beautiful haircut can not believe it is me when hey see me. I love it and I love him for creating such a fabulous hairstyle. In the past year I have had Danne do Japanese straightening on my hair and the results were perfection. He stresses simplicity which is the best way for most women. I just never knew it would be so simple for my hair to look this fantastic. Thank you Danne you are my miracle worker.view lessProvided by Citysearch