Hawaiian Islands Stamp & CoinAdd to mybook
We are the place to go when you need to buy or sell your coins, paper money, gold and silver, and Hawaiian collectibles. We pay MORE....
- General Info:
- Coins, Currency, Stamps, Tokens & Metals. Dealers in U.S.-World-Hawaii
- Specializing in Hawaiian Artifacts, Top Dollar For Collectibles
- Airtite coin holders., Cowan coin and currency pages and holders., PCGS and NGC graded coins. , Scott Stamp Catalogs., Whitman and Dansco coin and currency albums.
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards
- Downtown Honolulu
A friendly, air-conditioned retail store with a wide variety of U.S. and World coins, stamps, paper money plus Hawaiian coins, stamps, rare out-of- print books, artifacts, jewelry, commemorative medals in gold, silver and bronze, gifts and souvenirs. Hawaii WWII overprint currency. Free verbal appraisals offered in the store during regular business hours. Convenient location at the corner of Bishop and Hotel streets. Street Parking available or at Alii Place for a two hour rate of $3.00.
- Stamp Dealers, Appraisers, Collectibles, Hobby & Model Shops, Estate Appraisal & Sales, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Coin Dealers & Supplies
Although the items for sale at Hawaiian Island Stamp & Coin at 1111 Bishop Street are really very cool, I have never had such rude, disinterested service from anyone in my whole life as I got from the greasy-haired, untidy, completely bored guy in there, or the unbelievably rude girl who yawned right in my face!! This place would be a must-visit, if the staff were engaged. I actually hated my experience there, a... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse