Avoid Hawaii Pacific X-ray at all cost. The owner is very rude, his staff treated my employee like dirt and belittled myself. This is one company you should avoid. do your business with another company or buy from the mainland. HPX should not be in business. I had to choose one star and they did not even deserve that.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Hawai’i Pacific X-Ray Corporation is a provider of high quality diagnostic imaging equipment, repairs and supplies to the Medical Communities of Hawai’i and some of the Pacific Basin areas. Our goal is to deliver products and services we offer in a professional, friendly, prompt, accurate, reliable and safe manner; to be cost effective and profitable; to keep our customers’ trust with honesty and integrity in our business dealings. Ziehm Vision R is the perfect choice for demanding procedures in neurosurgery, vascular surgery and cardiac applications. The powerful monoblock generator with rotating anode delivers up to 20 kW power, enabling Ziehm Vision R to produce high-quality images with minimal dose exposure. This high-frequency pulse generator operates with a variable pulse width between 4 ms and 50 ms. It also comes with a unique liquid cooling system (Advanced Active Cooling) and is specially designed for extended use in operating theaters. Ziehm Vision R features two 18? flatscreen monitors, which clearly visualize the smallest anatomical details even from a distance or at an angle.
- High Quality Diagnostic Imaging Equipment, Supplies and Servicing, Digital and Analog Medical Imaging Systems, Digital X-Ray System for use with circulatory organs, contact us today for your Imaging needs!
- Carestream Health, Konica Minolta, Shimadzu, UMG/Del Medical, Hologic, Swissray, Siehm Imaging.
- Honolulu, HI
- X-Ray Apparatus & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Hospital Equipment & Supplies
I am truly appalled by this company. I have never been treated so rudely in my life from a supplier. Do yourself a favor and find another company to deal with. the Owner has a huge chip on his shoulder and was rude to me and his staff was rude to my employee. Spend a little more money and buy from the mainland. \r \r Before dealing with them I heard from many other doctors, not to deal with them due to the owners b... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch