Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
- Board Certified. Fellowship Trained-Corneal & Refractive Surgery. Chief Surgeon - Pan Pacific Vision Center. Dr Stephen Gee was born & raised in Iowa. His undergraduate degrees were in computer science and zoology. His medical degree was obtained at the University of Iowa. At the Medical College of Wisconsin he was chief resident of his ophthalmology residency. His corneal fellowship was at the King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Dr Gee has performed over 12,000 laser vision correction procedures (LASIK and PRK/LASEK). He has been performing no stitch, no shot cataract surgery since 1990. He currently offers suitable patients the RESTOR(tm) lens for correction for distance and near after cataract surgery. He also performs corneal transplantation (PKP/DSAEK). He has published numerous articles and spoken at the American Academy of Ophthalmology as well as the local society and hospitals.
- Laser Vision Correction; General; Comprehensive Eye Care & Consultatvie Services, Corneal Transplantation; PKP/DSAEK, Cataract Surgery with Restor.
- Restor; DSAEK; PKP; LASIK, PRK; LASEK
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- 1 block from the First Insurance Center, across from the Honolulu Academy of Arts
- Laser Vision Correction, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Lasers, Lab Equipment & Supplies, Optometrists