Posted: 1/1/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I took my dog to King Street Pet Hospital because I thought she was seriously ill and needed hospital services. Dr. Nakamura did blood work and imaging, but was unable to come up with a diagnosis. I was given some generic pills, charged $360 and sent home with my dog. I got the feeling that they were excited about getting a new customer, and saw the $360 as just the beginning. <br>Within 24 hours of leaving King Street Pet Hospital, my dog suffered a hideous death on my kitchen floor, displaying all of the classic symptoms of rat poisoning. <br>Diagnosis of an unfortunately common condition could have prevented much suffering of both animal and family. We were devastated by the outcome of our visit to King Street Pet Hospital. <br>I would not recommend King Street Pet Hospital to anyone who cares about their pet or pocketbook.