- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- With the largest fleet in North America and a great selection of vehicles, Enterprise has it all. Enjoy fast and easy car rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at our branch in Honolulu, HI. Just one of the 7,200 branches in over 30 countries helping with your car rental needs.
- * Economy to Premium cars * Luxury cars
- Auto Rental, Car Rental, Luxury Car Rental, Rent a Car, Rental Cars, Van Rental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club
- Honolulu Airport
- Car Rental, Van Rental & Leasing, Truck Rental, Automobile Leasing
Service was very smooth at pickup as well as at return. We were in a rear-ender on our last day (we got hit by another driver) and the folks at Enterprise were very helpful with advising what we needed to bring in since we hadn't bought their insurance. Returning the car went very smoothly as well.
I am business traveler that that spent many months in Enterprise vehicles in last few years. When I was on personal vacation and had problem induced by Enterprise, they were unwilling to help even in purely symbolic sense. "Call enterprise, we would pick you up" they say (on their own office phone answering box too). Dosn't apply to this location and you learn when you need a car and instead have to arrange transport to the rental facility. OK, not a big deal - can you at least do something to show you care that this is not as advertised? Can you reduce price for symbolic amount, be genuinly appologetic (as opposed to "not my problem" attitude)? Or for the "customer service" team member on the phone - how about starting with the basics and when asked by customer to be directed to survey, don't hang up phone instead?