- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- With the largest fleet in North America and a great selection of vehicles, Enterprise has it all. Enjoy fast and easy car rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at our branch in Honolulu, HI. Just one of the 7,200 branches in over 30 countries helping with your car rental needs.
- * Economy to Premium cars * Luxury cars
- Enterprise, We'll Pick You Up, international
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club
- Honolulu Airport
- Car Rental, Van Rental & Leasing, Truck Rental, Automobile Leasing
I am business traveler that that spent many months in Enterprise vehicles in last few years. When I was on personal vacation and had problem induced by Enterprise, they were unwilling to help even in purely symbolic sense. "Call enterprise, we would pick you up" they say (on their own office phone answering box too). Dosn't apply to this location and you learn when you need a car and instead have to arrange transport to the rental facility. OK, not a big deal - can you at least do something to show you care that this is not as advertised? Can you reduce price for symbolic amount, be genuinly appologetic (as opposed to "not my problem" attitude)? Or for the "customer service" team member on the phone - how about starting with the basics and when asked by customer to be directed to survey, don't hang up phone instead?
the car and service was great. there was one problem and even Jiffy Lube has the same problem; which is poor glass cleaning. the rear views were waterspoted so much that they were useless. the agent did a quick clean up but they weren't the greatest.
Agents were helpful and great service fast and easy. Drop off was also great no hassles. I always use enterprise where ever i travel there rates might not always be right for me but its the friendly helpful service that Enterprise provides on the phone and in person. I will continue to rent from Enterprise.....
Always have a positive experience with the service agents when picking up our vehicle. They are friendly and helpful and I like the idea that they take you to your rental and go over the vehicle with you. Dropping off is also pleasant. That is why I am willing to continue renting from Enterprise even if there are cheaper deals available.