Aloha Laser Vision LLCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- A family Tradition for over 35 years. Hawaii's most comprehensive refractive surgery center. Dr. Alan Faulkner sets himself apart from other laser vision correction surgeons in Hawaii by consistently being the first to utilize the latest and most revolutionary vision technologies for the benefit of his patients. As one of the first doctors- and at times, the only- in Hawaii to use various laser technologies, Dr. Faulkner can offer his patients the advantages of choice, safety, and effectiveness before almost any other Dr. on the islands. As a testament to his confidence in the technologies he decides to use, Dr. Faulkner has undergone procedures to improve his own vision with some of the very laser systems he offers his patients. To learn more about the advantages our various technologies provide, please contact Aloha LaserVision today. Aloha Laser Vision LLC, is the new name for Faulkner Eye Care and Surgery, one of Hawaii's oldest and most recognized ophthalmology practices. Gerald Faulkner M.D., a pioneer in cataract surgery and developer of numerous surgical techniques, began leading the prestigious Faulkner institute in 1984. Alan Faulkner, M.D., joined his father's ophthalmology practice in June 2000, and the reins of leadership were passed to him in January 2002, when Faulkner Eye Care became Aloha Laser Vision, LLC. The name change reflects an emphasis on our new laser eye surgery facility. Our name may have changed, but our focus continues to be steeped in traditional values like caring, personalized service and dedication to patients seeking quality eye care. Aloha laser vision strives to provide the most technologically advanced equipment and techniques in eye care and laser eye surgery available in Hawaii.
- Comprehensive Eye Care, LASIK, Custom Lasik, Intralase, Visian ICL, Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma, PRK, NearVision CK; Specialties: Comprehensive Eye Care, LASIK, Custom Lasik, Intralase, Visian ICL, Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma, PRK, NearVision CK, 100% Blade-Free, Refractive Lens Exchange
- Intralase Method, Visian ICL, WaveLight ALLEGRETTO WAVE EYE-Q, NearVision CK
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, debit
- 1100 Ward Ave Suite 1000, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Makiki - Lower Punchbowl - Tantalu
- Insurance; 0% up to 18 months, 60 Low Monthly Payments. Cash accepted.
- Member- Hawaii Medical Association; Diplomat- American Board of Ophthalmology, Fellow-American Academy Of Ophthalmology, Member- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, Member- International Society of Refractive Surgeons.
- Physicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery, Laser Vision Correction, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons, Optometrists