As my wife & I stood in the sun for nearly an hour watching the other rental company shuttles go by every few minutes while waiting for Advantages shuttle I had my first bad feeling. I wished I would have heeded it!\r Once we finally got to their location we were given a filthy beat up junker so we went back in and ""up-graded"" (bait & switch?) to a dirty and dented but in much better condition mustang. \r Return... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Advantage Rent A CarAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- National car rental service known for great rates and convenient airport locations across the U.S. Plan your get-away today, take Advantage!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (808) 834-1465
- Destination car rental service offering a wide selection of automobiles at great prices
- Ford, Chevrolet, Nissan, Dodge, Cadillac, Jeep, Toyota, Kia, and more
- Truck Rental, Car Rental, Trailer Renting & Leasing
To begin with, we paid Advantage for a full tank of gas. However, halfway up the freeway we discovered they had given us less than half a tank. I attempted to return the car a day earlier than planned. Advantage wanted to charge me double for the entire use of the car for an ""early return."" They would have had the car available to rent to someone else, yet they want to charge me more. They refused to take the c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch