I’ve been visiting this market since it opened and have seen it change slowly from what was one step above a flea market to a great foodies delight. This place is large with hundreds of booths. They woman at the information desk said they had over 150 vendors and have room for over 300 booths. Most of the veggie vendors have six or most booths pushed together. To be my paradise they need more organic vegetables, and ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Yellow Green Farmers MarketAdd to mybook
Regular HoursMon - FriClosed
- General Info:
- Supermarkets & Other Grocery - Supermarkets
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (954) 966-2449
- The Yellow Green Farmers Market is dedicated to integrating green living into the heart of daily life. All found under one outdoor roof, Yellow Green is a true farmer's market providing a bounty of seasonal, fresh foods along with artisanal goods created by local artists and craftsmen.The Yellow Green Market was designed to inspire, engage, and offer a sense of earthly discovery. Learn about the journey your food makes from land or sea to your kitchen and table. Come support and chat with local farmers and gain a deeper understanding of the many healthful and environmental benefits of seasonal eating.Turning a mission into a bright vision, The Yellow Green Farmers Market welcomes you to join us with your friends and family as we pour some water and bring some sunshine to our beloved community.
- Located right next to I95, just off Taft St at 1940 North 30th Road, the Yellow Green Farmers Market offers easy accessibility from anywhere in South Florida. The market is accessible VIA Tri-rail or bus, and customers are encouraged to continue the green theme with a bike friendly atmosphere. Ample free parking is available.
- West-Central Hollywood, Park East
- Fine Art Artists, Craft Dealers & Galleries, Restaurants, Farmers Market, Fish & Seafood Markets, Fruit & Vegetable Markets, Grocery Stores, Meat Markets, Flea Markets