Pizza RusticaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Why Does Our Pizza TASTE SO GOOD?
- Simple, high quality ingredients
- Creative recipes
- Sauces, dough and pizza made fresh daily
- Passion for real, delicious food
-Hard work and dedication to our mission
What You May Not Know About Our Pizza!
- We do not have any freezers in our pizzerias!
- We use fresh produce, brought to us daily, including fresh peppers, onions, arugula, tomatoes, eggplant, mushrooms to name a few!
- Meat toppings are always fresh, like our 100% boneless breast of chicken we roast every day
- We use extra virgin olive oil, the healthiest of all olive oils
- Our pizza is made with 100% Grande cheese, Grade A milk that has exceeded the government’s highest standards, uncompromising quality and of course no additives, fillers or preservatives.
- No trans fats in our recipes
- Highest quality tomato sauce with no added citric acid, chemicals or sugar
- We use only fresh herbs, such as oregano, thyme and rosemary
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, debit, visa
Located on THE prime spot right in the middle of the Downtown Hollywood Strip. During the day the atmosphere is perfect for great family fun. At night it transforms into an amazing venue with LIVE music and entertainment. Its a great place to hang out and relax with your friends and family.
- East Hollywood, Parkside
Free Nintendo Kinect (for Kids and Adults)
We stream any sports games for our clients
- Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Family Style Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Pizza
Amazed at the transformation taken place by the new ownership at this once forgotten pizzeria. I've been a fan of Pizza Rustica franchise for a while. This pizza is the best pizza by far. There are all sorts of gourmet toppings to choose from, piled high on a HUUUGE slice. Every time i go i order a different slice to switch it up and every slice i have is better than the next. The original &quot;Rustica&a... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse
pizza rustica as we know it in south beach is not the same here. at this location service/food/variety is not what PR is known for. that's why i am not surprised there were no customers here. everything here is mediocre especially the salad, which is a rip off!! i was talking to my friends about this place later and i was getting the same feedback so keep away from this place but DO TRY the PR in south beach, specifi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse