Add to mybook
All Broward Chiropractic
Let Us Relieve Your Pain
- General Info:
- Chiropractic is an approach to health that utilizes the bodys inherent and natural recuperative powers. It is a healing science that places emphasis on maintaining the structural integrity of the body and a method of health care that is conservative and does not utilize drugs or surgery. A Team approach...Our diverse staff of highly trained professionals brings a combination of caring and expertise to chiropractic care and rehabilitation. Our staff includes 3 Chiropractors, 2 licensed physical therapists, licensed massage therapists and trained technical assistants on staff at all times. Dr. Michael Surdis Jr. has been serving Broward County for over 20 yrs. and is committed to health through chiropractic.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (954) 443-8422
- Auto Accidents: Neck & Back Pain, Whiplash, Headaches, Attorney Cases, Personal Injury. Sports Injuries: Physical Therapy, Pre/Post Surgical Rehab, Strength Training, Tendonitis, Bursitis. Work Injuries: Shoulder & Arm Pain, Back Pain, Stress injuries, Occupational Accidents. Other: Allergy Testing (Bio Allergenix) Licensed Physical Therapists and Licensed Massage Therapists on staff at all times. Call Today for an Appointment! We speak English, Spanish and Creole.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, insurance, visa, mastercard
- Price Range:
- The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel payment, or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination, or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted fee, or reduced fee service, examination, or treatment.
- Suite 104 & 106 Off University Drive Between Sheridan Street and Stirling Road
- Palm West
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted and Same Day Service. We now accept CareCredit
- English, Spanish
Board Certified in Physiotherapy
- Florida Chiropractic Association
Surdis, Michael Dr Jr
- Clinics, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Physical Therapy Clinics, Massage Services, Massage Therapists