Marma Day SpaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- A pamper session should be like a break away, but if your next vacation is on hold, your brain and body can still channel that post-holiday glow. Discover how you can rid your body of mental and physical toxins to prepare for a new season, try Aveda's Himalayan Rejuvenation Treatment at a Marma Day Spa. Determined to give your mind, body and soul some well-deserved down time the ayurvedic treatment takes you through five stages including steam, exfoliation and oil massage to help you drift away. After a short consultation to find out what your stress levels and skin demands are, the treatment begins with a foot bath where the warm water teases your toes. You'll then move to the massage table where you begin with a sinus cleanse before your skin is gently scrubbed using exfoliating gloves with your driest areas being concentrated on. Now prepped, your skin is indulged in oil while your muscles get the attention thanks to a gentle massage. Believe us, if you haven't already dozed off you'll be there in seconds as its your body this time thats encased in an aromatic tent of steam. As the oil slowly soaks into your skin the steam acts like a delicious desert breeze and is well worth the work as your skin feels sensational after. For the final indulgence, warm oil is delicately dripped onto the center of your forehead and massaged through your scalp several times to release the final piece of feel-goodness. To get you ready for the outdoors, you can head over to Hair Cult just next door, and have a wash and blow dry, and if youre feeling greedy, like we suggest, you can enjoy another head and shoulder massage before stepping out. The Aveda Himalayan Rejuvenation Treatment costs $225 for a 120 minute slice of heaven. Call Marma Day Spa for an appointment today. Mention this blog when booking your appointment and we'll give you a 10% off gift just for reading. Aveda-The art and science of pure flower and plant essences. Wonderful uptown Hoboken spa that caters to your busy schedule. It is a small and tranquil setting with a fantastic staff and massage therapists. Decently priced and you have the feeling that you want to come back there again. Spa products are also available for sell at the front.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (201) 795-3192
- Massage: Each body treatment begins with a private consultation, followed by a sensory journey of essential oils for the customization of your treatment. Our goal is to learn of your specific needs and to fulfill those needs during your experience at Marma Day Spa. Elemental Nature Massage: Depending upon your needs, a variety of massage techniques will be utilized including but not limited to Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy Massage, Acupuncture, and Reflexology. Chakra Balancing Massage Fusion Stone Massage Hydrotherm & Pregancy Hydrotherm Spa Treatments such as Body Polish, Rosemary Mint Awakening Wrap, Caribbean Therapy Body Treatment, Himalayan Rejuvenation Treatment, Thalossotherapy, Ear Candling, Essential Back Treatment Skin Care services such as Elemental Nature Facial, Green Science Skin-Renewing Treatment, Enbrightenment Discoloration Treatment, Outer Peace Acne Treatment, Botanical Skin Resurfacing, Perfecting Plant Peel, Oxygen Boost Facial, Self-Renewal Face and Body Treatment.
- Payment method:
- check, amex, master card, visa
- Just off Washington Street; between 11th and 12th Street
- English, French
Chamber of Commerce
Hoboken Local Small Business Association
AVEDA Lifestyle Salon
New Jersey Licensed Massage Therapists
- Day Spas, Beauty Salons, Body Wrap Salons, Hair Removal, Massage Therapists, Hair Stylists