- General Info:
- At Petco, we believe in providing complete care for the pets we love. Whether your pets have wings, tails, paws or claws, when you visit a Petco store or shop on petco.com, you'll find the best available products to care for their phyisical, mental, social and emotional needs.• Complete care for the pets in your family• Natural and Advanced nutrition options• Community events for pets and pet parents• Grooming, training and vaccination options• Knowledgeable store partners who'll gladly answer your questionsWe also offer a wide array of small animals, reptiles and fish and supplies for a variety of pets. With our Pals Rewards program, you'll get 5% back on every purchase and get your rewards immediately via email. Go to palsrewards.com for details.Go to petco.com to shop 24/7 and sign up for Repeat Delivery.
- Pet Stores, Pet Specialty, Complete Pet Care, Pet Adoptions, Cat Food, Dog Food, Grooming, Natural Dog Food, Natural Cat Food, Dog Training, Vaccinations, Cat Care, Aquarium and Aquatic Supplies, Small Animal Supplies, Companion Animals, Pet Food, Natural and Advanced Nutrition, Dog and Cat Supplies, Birds, Reptiles, Fish, Free Seminars, Pet-friendly Events, Pet-friendly Shopping Environment
- Bil Jac, Eagle, Eukanuba, Friskies, Halo, Hbh, Hikari, Hill's, Iams, Kaytee Exact, Lafeber, Lm Animal Farms, Nutromax, Ocean Nutrition, Old Mother Hubbard, Pet Promise, Pro Plan, Purina, Sensible Choice, Solid Gold, Tetra, Triumph, Wardley, Wysong, Zoo Med, wellness
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, check
- Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Food, Pet Stores, Pet Grooming, Dog & Cat Furnishings & Supplies, Aquariums & Aquarium Supplies
- Other Information:
Specialties: Dogs & Puppies, Exotic Pets, Mammals, Salt Water Fish, Pocket Pets, Domestic, Fish, Fish & Invertebrates, Amphibians & Reptiles, Tropical Fish, Rodents, Cats & Kittens
Today I went to the Hillside store as I was in that area and I was looking for the same item. I asked an associate, Luis, if he had the item, I told him another one of their stores carries it so perhaps theirs does to. He said he didn't think they sold anything like that. I asked him if he could check his inventory system, like the Hodgkins store had done for me. He kept telling me that just because they sell an item on line, it doesn't mean they sell it in the store. I reiterated to him again, that it is sold in your retail stores. Can you check for me? This was an older, little Oriental man. I don't know if the problem is that he doesn't know how to use their inventory management system, but he should. I asked him where the store manager was. He went over and talked to him and he said he didn't think they carried it either.
By this time I was very irritated with the lack of effort on the part of both Luis and his manager to look for the item and to check their inventory of it. I disguistedly went to the checkout counter to pay for the pet food I was buying and I told the cashier that I was unhappy with the service I was receiving today. She offered to look for the item herself and came back two minutes later with it. IT'S RIDICULOUS THAT THE STORE MANAGER AND LUIS COULD NOT DO THIS. IT TOOK A CASHIER TO LEAVE HER CASH REGISTER AND SEVERAL PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE BEHIND ME, TO FIND THE PRODUCT. I went back and told Luis and the store manager that they do carry the item they insisted they did not carry. They both seemed rather indifferent and did not apologize for their laziness.