We had a Holiday party that was catered by Dickey's BBQ Pit. The holiday ham was AWESOME it was a smoked ham so jucie! The Mash potatoes are so delicious, i can not say enough. This was some of the best bbq i have ever had. A BIG THANK YOU to the cook!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dickey's Barbecue Pit - Denver Highlands RanchAdd to mybook
Order online so your food is ready when you are!
- General Info:
- Congrats Denver Broncos on a fabulous season! The original Dickey's Barbecue Pit was opened in 1941 in Dallas, Tx and is still open today in the same spot. We offer high quality food at affordable prices and our friendly staff would love to serve you today for either lunch or dinner 7 Days a Week. All of our meats are slow smoked in house in our giant smoker and cooked over Hickory wood to provide excellent mouth watering - lip smacking taste.Call ahead for your family take out meal today!Skip the line - Online Ordering including Mobile Ordering AvailableWe love catering and would like to partner with you on your office, family, school, wedding or even tailgating events. Call today 303 471- 1654 and ask for Becky or Jeff DANY EVENT. ANY SIZE. WE CATER!Menu includes Ribs, Pulled Pork, Brisket, Smoked Chicken/Turkey, Salads, Giant Potatoes, Cheddar Sausage, Sausage and many delicious sides. Desserts available too. We offer Coke products along with Tea/Sweet Tea
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (303) 471-1659
- We offer lip smacking - mouth watering barbecue that is slowly smoked daily.WE CATER - ANY SIZE. ANY EVENT.Skip the line - ORDER ONLINE including Mobile Online Ordering.Dine in or take out 7 Days a week.Join our Big Yellow Cup Club
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Located next to King Soopers and Blockbuster at Wildcat Reserve Pkwy and McArthur Ranch Rd in the Highlands Ranch area.
- We specialize in catering for any size event. Online OrderingMobile Online OrderingDine in or take out.Family Packs.Daily SpecialsFree Ice Cream daily w/ purchase.Kids eat Free on Sundays
- Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Caterers, Wedding Supplies & Services
Apparently new ownership has come in and made some good changes. Staff was very friendly and the smokey flavor greets you as you walk in. My family went in on Sunday for Kids Eat Free even with bad weather. Brisket was really good along with cheddar sausage. Prices are reasonable tooWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse