Vintage BlueAdd to mybook
Making Vintage Modern
Regular HoursMon - TueClosed
- General Info:
- We specialize in finding antique and vintage furniture and updating it to make it modern. We also carry a selection of lighting and home decor. Vintage Blue was created from the vision that owner and artist Carey Buckner had in her heart for years. It started with her glass art she created one-of-a-kind hand blown glass lighting and custom cabinet hardware. Soon she introduced her hand painted furniture and then added a large selection of home decor to make Vintage Blue your one stop for everything for your home. Vintage Blue is family-owned and operated in Highland, MD just minutes from Baltimore and Washington DC .
- We take pride in our wide selection of quality products. We stay up to date with what is popular so that you can find the perfect piece to fit your style.
* Hand Painted Furniture- We find and refinish vintage and antique furniture giving it a modern look
* Home Decor- We carry a large assortment of new home decor and accessories to fit any style
* Lighting- We carry an assortment of unique lighting to help set your space apart
CeCe Caldwell Paints and Finishes- Transform your furniture with Made in America, non-toxic CeCe Caldwell Chalk and Clay Paints and Finishes.*We also custom paint your furniture to give it an updated look! Don't spend a ton of money on new furniture (most of it is not even made of wood anymore)! Let us update your existing furniture for a whole new look! *Furniture Painting Workshops- Come out and join in on all the fun! Sign up for one of our painting workshops at Vintage Blue! We use 100% natural CeCe Caldwell paints, made in the USA! This paint is specially made for refinishing furniture and the beautiful part about it....there is NO sanding and NO striping! You will learn everything you need to know to give your furniture an updated look. From distressing to layering paints, using waxes for an antique finish and so much more. Be ready to have fun and learn. You will be transforming your furniture in no time.
- * CeCe Caldwell
- Payment method:
- master card, amex, visa, discover, cash
- At the corner of 216 and 108
- Lighting Fixtures, Home Decor, Hand Painting & Decorating, Furniture Stores, House Furnishings, Painting Contractors