The Peppermill Cafe
- General Info:
- The PepperMill Cafe is a locally owned and operated restaurant. Owned and operated by Nick and Esther Asprogiannis, former owners of Nick's Sub Shop (1987-2006). At The PepperMill Cafe we are bringing you Cafe Style meals with a Greek Flair. We bring you the very best in Mediterranean flavors! Come give us a try!
- Dine In ~ Take Out ~ Catering Breakfast ~ Lunch ~ Dinner Greek ~ American ~ Italian ~ Comfort Foods Salads ~ Burgers ~ Sandwiches ~ Pastas ~ Greek Wraps ~ Hoagies ~ Meats & Vegies ~ Senior Portions ~ Children's Menu ~ Affiliated with Senior Resources of Guilford County
- Biscuits, Breakfast Platters, Breakfast Sandwiches, Burger's
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, carte blanche, company card, debit, diners club, jcb, mastercard, discover, amex, visa
- Located on South Main Street on the corner of Fraley and S. Main. We sit on the corner near Super WalMart next to Kangaroo Gas Station. We are open 6am to 8pm Monday - Saturday and 6am to 2:00pm on Sunday's.
Affiliated with Senior Resources of Guilford County!
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Cuisine: Southern, Deli, Mediterranean, Barbecue, Greek, Sandwiches, European
Price Range : Below Average