Johnson & Sons Funeral Home IncAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Our newly renovated facilities, modern fleet, and knowledge staff strive to "Excel Above and Beyond in Providing Quality Service" to our friends and families un the High Point and surrounding areas. With an honest approach, and affordable prices, we realize that every family deserves the utmost respect and confidentiality. We've also built our reputation as an active supporter in the local schools, churches and community programs. A tradition of Compassionate and Quality Service which began in 1965 with James F. Johnson and wife Barbara Johnson in Reidsville, North Carolina continues today in High Point. Solemnity and refinement are a paramount of importance, and as Johnson & Sons Funeral Home embark upon our 8th year of service here in High Point, we have rededicated our commitment to serve you better than most. We encourage you to visit Johnson & Sons Funeral Home with any questions, or assistance that you may have.
- Caskets, Burial Vaults, Monuments, Pre-Arrangement Counseling, Insurance Protection Plans, Cremations, Shipping Services
- Payment method:
- visa, cash, master card, check, debit, discover
- Located near downtown High Point.
- Downtown High Point
- National Funeral Directors Association, National Funeral Directors & Morticians Association, Funeral Directors and Morticians Association of North Carolina Inc., Chamber of Commerce, BBB
- Funeral Directors, Funeral Supplies & Services