I highly recommend Dr. Hartzell in High Point. I had a broken tooth and called his office and they were able to see me immediately. Dr. Hartzell's staff was very friendly and told me to come right over. The doctor took his time with me and explained what he was doing and it was nice to not feel like just a number, like at the other dentist I used to go to down the street. Excellent service and knowledgeable staff... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Hartzell Eric J DMDAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- We built our practice on quality service. We know your time is valuable and strive to see you at your appointed time. We always take the time to address your questions and concerns. We are committed to educating you about your health conditions and explaining the different treatment options to you. We believe that each patient deserves the best experience that we can provide.
- General Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Crowns & Bridges, Complete & Partial Dentures, State of the Art Equipment, Digital X-Rays (Reduced Radiation)
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, cash, check, debit, discover, amex
- Near Intersection of Eastchester/68and Wendover Ave.
- State-of-the-art Facility, New Patients Welcome. Emergencies Seen Same Day.