Farm Bureau Insurance of Guilford CountyAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are proud to be a part of the Farm Bureau family of companies. Farm Bureau is a private, non-profit general farm organization protecting the interests of farm and rural families across North Carolina. You will find us actively involved in neighborhoods throughout the state, so check back often to see the impact we’re making in your community. Together with our North Carolina Farm Bureau members, we have built the largest domestic property and casualty insurance company in the state. Based in Raleigh, our Mutual Insurance Company is owned and controlled by our policyholders through an elected Board of Directors. With a network of agents located throughout the state, we now provide insurance for farm and non-farm policyholders alike in all 100 counties of North Carolina. We have assets of over $1 billion, and an A.M. Best Company, Inc. rating of A (excellent). We work hard every day to maintain the financial stability and strength to provide the security you need when misfortunes occur.
- Insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance, health insurance, farm insurance, property & casualty insurance.
- Farm Bareau insurance, General Liability & Workers,s camp, business, authorized agent for blue cross/Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, cash, check, debit, discover, master card
- Free Quotes. Discounts available when you purchase both a home and auto policy