Bicycle Toy & Hobby SalesAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Look for the Big Red Bike on the Roof!!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Bicycle Toy and Hobby was started in 1927 on Wrenn Street in downtown High Point by Jesse Jennings. In the 1940's Jesse moved the store to 504 N. Main Street. Over the years the store moved away from Toys and Hobbies and focused more on bicycles. In the early 1970's Jesse son Danny and wife, Dolly, took over the family business. In 1986 Danny and Dolly moved the store to the present location at 2000 North Main Street. Today third generation son's Dale and Derric work in the store. Some days you will find a fourth generation child hanging out.
- Bicycle Sales, Trek Bicycle, Redline Bicycle, GoPro, Thule, Shimano, Sram, Electra Bicycles, Bontrager, Bicycle Repair, Saris, Cyclopes,
- Garmin, Gary Fisher, GoPro, Redline, Saris, Thule, Trek, cyclops, electra
- Payment method:
- debit, financing available, all major credit cards, cash
- N Main/Westchester/Eastchester Area. Beside of Sir Pizza
- Full Service Bicycle Store, Fitting, Rides, Repair.
- Bicycle Shops, Mopeds, Sporting Goods