I was in Lowes Friday the 5th I can't walk long before being in pain, I forgot the young man's name but he was as kind as a person can get he helped me get out of the store as fast as he can and even offered to bring my stuff to my car just want to say thank you and I wish I hadn't forgot his name but he is definitely a asset to lowes thank you again your a good man!!!!
Lowe's Home Improvement
- General Info:
- Lowe's Home Improvement offers everyday low prices on all quality hardware products and construction needs. Find great deals on paint, patio furniture, home décor, tools, hardwood flooring, carpeting, appliances, plumbing essentials, decking, grills, lumber, kitchen remodeling necessities, outdoor equipment, gardening equipment, bathroom decorating needs, and more. Whether you are a beginner starting a DIY project or a professional, Lowe’s is your headquarters for all building materials. Shop online at www.lowes.com or at your Hicksville, NY Lowe’s store today to discover how easy it is to start improving your home and yard today.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (516) 733-7843
- 3M, Allen + Roth, American Standard, AquaSource, Armstrong, Blue Hawk, Bosch, Char-Broil, Dewalt, EverTrue, Frigidaire, GE, Garden Treasures, Gatehouse, Harbor Breeze, Hitachi, Holiday Living, Hunter, Husqvarna, Idylis, James Hardie, Jeld-Wen, Johns Manville, Kobalt, Kohler, LG, Master Forge, Maytag, Moen, Nest, Olympic, Owens Corning, Pella, Pergo, Portfolio, Project Source, Reliabilt, Samsung, Scotts, Sta-Green, Stainmaster, Style Selections, Sylvania, Task Force, Top Choice, Troy Bilt, Utilitech, Valspar, Weber Grills, Whirlpool
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, diners club
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America,E2D,Eliminate the Digital Divide,Habitat for Humanity,Keep America Beautiful,Lowe's Heroes,Lowe's Toolbox for Education,Lowe’s Foundation,SkillsUSA
- Major Appliances, Home Centers, Home Improvements, Building Materials, Tools, Hardware Stores, Garden Centers, Paint, Small Appliances
- Other Information:
Specialties: easy returns, free delivery, free haul away, Lowe's gift cards, easy exchanges, free shipping
This is the worst big box store I've been to. It's only 2 miles away from home yet I'd rather drive 4 miles over to HomeDepot, or a Lowes 5 miles away (if I must) and have shunned this particular store #2612 like a plague. Each time has been unpleasant with an employee speaking down to me like I'm a tresspasser! Even the supposed greeter by the door looks right through you! Only today I was perusing the doors on the furthest back wall looking for a storm door, and the shelving and yes more doors continued around a corner. A shrill of a voice from a lady, "May i help you?!!! You're not supposed to be back here!!" "But there's no sign saying I can't be here! (to which she grunted) I'm looking for a storm door, and there seem to be some here." There were no barricades, and certainly no signs! She didn't even know where the main storm doors section was, "Ask the guy by the desk!" I found them myself. I figured I'd let my wallet do the talking from here on for good and drove to the nearest HomeDepot and loaded 2 storm doors. Bitter folks in that store for some reason. After previous unpleasantries I frequent HomeDepot instead...today was the last straw.
- shopper who's self-renovating a home who cares not to spend his hard earned money at Lowes anymore, not a dime!