Shepherd Thos & Son Funeral Directors
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Thos. Shepherd & Son Funeral Directors, proud to be locally owned and operated through three generations, has faithfully served the families of Western North Carolina during this most difficult time. At Thos. Shepherd & Son, we believe that a funeral should reflect and celebrate the person who lived. It should affirm life, love and family while bringing friends together in an atmosphere of comfort, support and remembrance. Our detail oriented team of caring professionals devotes the time necessary with every family to learn about their loved one’s life. We then help to create a service that embraces the passions, relationships, and unique qualities of this person whom we loved and will continue to love. It is through this process that family members and friends will begin the healing process. In partnership with our cemetery, Shepherd Memorial Park, and their compassionate staff, we offer facilities for both earth burial and mausoleum entombment. We operate our own crematory, the first in Western North Carolina, and offer a full range of cremation oriented services through our Cremation Memorial Center. With more than 100 years of experience, you can depend on Thos. Shepherd & Son for superior service and only the highest degree of integrity. Thos. R. Shepherd & Melody H. Shepherd Owners
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (828) 697-5809
- Services: * Cremation Services * Funeral Services * Pre-Planning Services * Grief Support * Expressions of Sympathy™ * Caskets * Urns
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
Thos. Shepherd & Sons Funeral Directors
Thomas Shepherd & Sons Funeral
Cremation Memorial Ctr
Shepherd Funeral Home
Shepherd, Thomas - Thomas Shepherd
- Funeral Directors, Crematories, Funeral Supplies & Services
Thos. Shepherd & Son Funeral Directors has been proudly serving families since 1903. It is an honor to work for such a fine and well established local family owned business. Other funeral homes in our area claim family ownership however the owners live several states away. A very misleading form of advertising. The reviews posted here are very obviously former employees with a vendetta or very slack ignorant wannabe apprentices seeking employment. The high level of service provided at the funeral home requires a very high level of professionalism and a certain level of service from a Funeral Director. Many have tried and failed. It is very obvious who the people are leaving these reviews. My advice to them are "You tried, You failed, move on an let it go." They are plenty of unprofessional, low paying jobs for you in other so called funeral establishments.
I want to take this opportunity to thank the staff at Thomas Shepherd and Son Funeral Home for the caring and compassionate manner in which they conducted themselves toward our family for the funeral of my husband, Jim Fisher, and my step-son Allen Fisher. Both losses were unexpected with one being in August 2012 and the other in March 2013. Our families were quite devastated and the staff, especially Mrs. Shepherd, treated us with the utmost respect and consideration. I will always be grateful for your tender loving care during this most difficult time.