City Tire Service
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
For over 60 years, City Tire Service has been here to guide you through the tire and wheel buying experience. Service is in our name for a reason - we take great pride in handling your tire needs as fast and efficiently as possible.
If it rolls, we work on it! We always give you great prices with no hidden charges.... no gimmicks.... no surprises.
Our goal is to make you want to tell your friends and neighbors about the great deal and excellent service you received from us - each and every time!
- New and used tires; Custom wheels; Tire repair; Wheel straightening; Road force balancing; Tire pressure monitor service; Nitrogen inflation; Car, SUV, & light truck; RV and large truck; Lawn and trailer
- BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Cooper, Dunlop, Falken, Firestone, General, Goodyear, Hankook, Kumho, Michelin, Pirelli, Pro Comp, Toyo, Yokohama
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, debit, check, financing available
- Centrally located in the historic 7th Avenue District; at the corner of 7th Avenue and Beech Street; 1/2 mile west of Lowe's towards Main Street (just past the four-way blinking stop light)and 2 blocks east of the historic Train Depot
- Green Meadows
- Waiting Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Coffee
- Open Early (7 AM)
- Pickup & Delivery
- Convenient Location
- School System, Hospital & Postal Worker Discounts Available
- Member of the Nationwide Goodyear G3X and Bridgestone Affiliated Dealer networks
- Member of the Henderson County Chamber of Commerce & Hendersonville Merchants Association
- Member of the Historic Seventh Avenue District
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers, Wheels
- Other Information:
love this business, owners could not be nicer.
armed with a mechanical engineering degree, no one beats this guy on a technical basis.
watching my daughters prematurely wear tires out, the nitrogen fill is a perfect solution,
and with the wait time one tenth that of the dealer, why would you go anywhere else??