MonteLago Village Resort is a wonderful alternative to the Ritz and the Hyatt resorts at Lake Las Vegas. The new Luna di Lusso building across the lake from the village is terrific - we stayed 3 nights in a Studio room w/ a resort view, which was very spacious and well-appointed (especially the kitchenette w/ granite counters and stainless steel appliances). Lots of closet space and beautiful bathroom - the modern ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Aston Montelago Village ResortAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Bring that special someone for a romantic dinner in one of the Village's exquisite eateries or take a Gondola cruise on Lake Las Vegas. An oasis of old world charm combined with new age convenience. Aston MonteLago Village Resort at Lake Las Vegas is the perfect place to spend a relaxing getaway. Enjoy deluxe accommodations and choose from spacious, beautifully appointed studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom condominium suites.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, cash, check, diners club, amex, discover
- With a stay at Aston MonteLago Village Resort in Henderson (Lake Las Vegas), you'll be close to Tuscany Golf Club. This family-friendly condominium resort is within the vicinity of Lake Mead National Recreation Area and Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve.
- Henderson, Lake Las Vegas
- Resorts, Hotels, Lodging, Motels