- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Bringing out the DIY in all of us with more than 70,000 arts, crafts, custom framing, floral, home décor, jewelry making, scrapbooking and seasonal products. We are here to help make your imagination and creativity a reality. Come visit us at one of our 650+ locations across the US or shop with us anytime at Hobbylobby.com, and always be inspired to Live a Creative Life!
- Art Supplies, Baking Supplies, Crafts, Fabric, Floral Supplies, Frames, Home Décor, Jewelry Making Supplies, Needle Art, Party Supplies, Scrapbooking, Wedding Supplies, Custom Framing, Wedding Rentals, Floral Arrangements (select stores), Classes (select stores)
- Baby Bee, Bead Treasure, Copic, Cricut, Green Tree Gallery, Heidi Swapp, His & Hers Studio, I Love this Yarn, I Love this Cotton, Liquitex, Prismacolor, Sizzix, the Paper Studio, Wilton,Winsor & Newton
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex, check
- Henderson, Whitney Ranch
- Art Supplies, Arts & Crafts Supplies, Hobby & Model Shops, Home Decor, Fabric Shops, Picture Frames, Wedding Supplies & Services, Craft Supplies, Holiday Lights & Decorations, Lamps & Shades, Artificial Flowers, Plants & Trees, Quilting Materials & Supplies, Cake Decorating Equipment & Supplies, Florists Supplies, Beads
This place has the worst customer service ever! I went specifically to buy candle holders as a gift. When I found the right aisle, everything was spread out on the floor! A man I assume was a manager because he was wearing a tie, just gave me a dirty look when I tried to look at the aisle. So I just left. He never said a word to me. So incredibly rude; I felt like I had walked into his house without knocking, not a large store at one in the afternoon! They also have a terrible return policy. I have to brace myself to go in there and I just get out as quick as I can. They do have the best sales!
What's worse than having the gift you gave your husband for his birthday break while putting it together for the first time before getting to play with it?
You guessed it.....Taking that defective product back to Hobby Lobby just to discover that they don't give refunds for defective products!!!
Sure, they have some fun stuff, but if it's a bad product and you can't return it, what's the point?
"We only only allow returns for items in good, salable condition," the manager retorted with a plastered on smirk. It's unfortunate that the manager's clenched fists cost his backwards company a lot money (WAY more than the cost of a defective toy.)
I will be shopping elsewhere for all of my overpriced decorative items and hobby needs from now on. :)