Jolie Hair and Beauty AcademyAdd to mybook
Unleash your creativity and make a difference in someone's life!
- General Info:
- We are passionate about sharing our love of the cosmetology industry with the next generation of professionals at Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy. We enjoy getting to know each of the students in our schools on an individual basis and guiding them along the path of success. This student-centered approach to education means that your instructors will not only know your name but will also understand your career goals and work hard to help you achieve them. The mission is the same - to identify each students’ strengths and draw out their talent and develop the skills as well as confidence they’ll need to succeed in the growing beauty industry in all our schools. We strive to give all of the students in our schools the tools they’ll need to begin successful careers through hands-on training and personalized attention along with industry-relevant experience. You will work alongside industry professionals who are knowledgeable about all of the latest styles and techniques in the cosmetology industry as a student in one of our beauty schools. Our instructors strive to ensure that our cosmetology; manicuring; nail technician and esthetics courses can equip students with the skills they need to thrive professionally. The beauty industry is constantly changing thanks to new trends and technology and innovations in the field. Our instructors attend refresher courses and workshops as well as seminars to stay current in recent developments. Our instructors are dedicated to your future success. These instructors are invested in your success and will work hard to make sure you feel completely prepared as you approach graduation. The career services staff in the schools will support your job search and help you secure your first job as a beauty professional after you graduate. Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy's mission is to guide you toward a fulfilling and successful career as a cosmetologist; manicurist; nail technician; esthetician or instructor. Our method is to provide cosmetology; nail technician; manicuring; esthetics and teacher training that is valuable and enjoyable and focused on your future. Our curriculum and faculty and staff all work diligently toward this. Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy – Hazleton which is formerly known as the Academy of Hair Design offers Barbering; Cosmetology; Nail Technician and Teacher's Course programs. All the tools for a successful cosmetology career can be found at our Hazleton school! We also have four other locations in Wilkes-Barre PA | Ludlow/Springfield MA | Northfield NJ and Turnervilles NJ . Not all programs are offered at each campus.
- Programs Offered: Barbering - The primary purpose of this barbering course is to train students in both theory and practical experiences throughout all phases of barbering. Students will be prepared to successfully pass state board requirements and begin work in a licensed barber shop as a barber. Cosmetology - The objective of this program is to educate students in the required subjects necessary to successfully pass the state board exam. The students in our schools are equipped and tested for related cognitive and practical skills. The curriculum also includes current trends and methods for salon employment. Nail Technician - This program has been designed to provide an extensive education in manicuring and pedicuring techniques. You will become skilled in procedures and techniques important to your career as a nail technician during school. You will be eligible to sit for the State Board Examination and earn our Pennsylvania Nail Technology License as well as obtain your first job as a professional technician once you've completed school. Teacher's Course - The courses are aimed at cosmetology professionals who want to enhance their job opportunities while sharing their passion of the industry with others. You will be prepared to work with students in a hands-on learning environment and prepare them for future careers as cosmetology professionals as a trained instructor. Regulations and requirements for instructors may vary depending on the state where you work.
- We believe that we are only as successful as our students at Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy. We provide career placement services for students seeking careers as cosmetologists; estheticians; nail technicians; manicurists or cosmetology teachers because our goal is to help our students reach their career goals. Our Career Services department can help you find career opportunities in the cosmetology field upon graduation. We maintain relationships with employers who are seeking qualified beauty professionals. That means we know of job openings and will work to help match you with employers. We also provide career development training that can teach you how to navigate your job search. We believe that higher education should be available to those who want to pursue it. We provide financial aid for cosmetology school students who qualify in an effort to make education more accessible. You can meet with a representative from our Financial Aid department to discuss your options for cosmetology financial aid after you have submitted your application for admission. You may also be eligible to receive grant and loan awards toward your beauty school education in Massachusetts.
- Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy meets the standards set forth by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) as a nationally accredited beauty and esthetician school.
- Beauty Salons, Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools