Best Night club in the Bay area. Great monster patio. Beautiful plants and design. Bar has a pool table and two electronic Dart boards. Great drink prices for the bay. Best friendly Bartenders' around. Music by bands that play Rock, Jazz and Blues... What are you waiting for.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Turf ClubAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- TheTurf Club has long been a popular drinking and meeting place.Our patrons come from everywhere: San Jose, Fremont, Burlingame, South San Francisco, San Francisco, Alameda, Oakland, Livermore, San Ramon, Stockton and the list goes on and on because. The San Mateo Bridge also ends directly in Hayward so all our friends in the Peninsula have easy access from Hwy 101.Since 1923, Turf Club was located at the corner of Mission Blvd. and "A" Street.We opened at our new location at "A" and Main Streets in 2002.Turf Club is frequented by students, business-types, locals and out-of-towners. Men and women feel equally comfortable here, and the crowd is always a pleasant cross-section of our community.Ourlocation offers a 1900 sq. ft. indoor entertainment areaand has a 4400 sq.ft.outdoor garden patio.
- Best Night club in the Bay area. Great garden patio, a must see.
- Absolut, Don Julio, Grey Goose, Kettle One, Patron, Skyy, Smirnoff
- Payment method:
- debit, visa, mastercard
- One door south from the corner of A Street, and Main Street.We're 3 blocks east of BART's Hayward Station.A municipal Parking lot is right behind the building.
- Downtown Hayward
- Open nightly till 2:00 a.m. Good selection of Imported draft beer.Over 20 domestic bottled beers.Great drink prices for the bay.Pool table, two dart boards and touch-screen games are available for your entertainment.3 large screen TVs for sporting events.Great Blues, Jazz and Rock bands perform on the patio during summer months.Best friendly Bartenders' around.
World Famous Turf Club
- Cocktail Lounges, Gay & Lesbian Bars, Bar & Grills
When I'm clubbing I love to make sure I had a good time at the end...well I just love to dance and shake it here and there and this was awesome little dance club. I love what it has to offer, the outside patio is very pleasant. I didn't have any problems with the staff and I look forward to another booty shaking night Thanks, V.RLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch