MacKenzie & Associates Law OfficesAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Our firm is proud of the experience and skills we have acquired that allows us to serve our clients' needs and provide the highest quality legal services. Our firm is pleased to describe just a handful of the characteristics that set us apart from the rest of the legal community. Stuart I. MacKenzie offers his clients the benefit of over 25 years of quality experience including: *Experience as a Trial Lawyer with an MBA degree and an LLM in taxation *A proven track record in Alameda County *National rating from Martindale-Hubbell Experience really does make a difference. Just as when you are looking for a good auto mechanic or doctor, an attorney with experience in the type of problems you are going through makes all the difference in the world. Communities Served We are a firm with two attorneys and are located in Hayward and serving clients throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. We have helped families in Oakland, Alameda, San Lorenzo, Fremont and Union C ity, Fremont, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek, and Concord. At MacKenzie & Associates, we value the principles of honesty, integrity and professionalism. We listen to what our clients have to say and what they need for resolution to their family law matter. For further information please contact us today.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (510) 537-0410
- The attorneys at MacKenzie & Associates provide the highest quality legal services possible, drawing on more than 35 combined years of experience handling domestic law and other legal disputes. Our office has represented clients in The preparation and interpretation of pre-marital agreements *Dissolution of marriage in both contested and uncontested divorces *Paternity actions and stepparent adoptions *Domestic violence and restraining orders *Child custody and visitation as well as guardianship proceedings *Child & spousal support *Mediation *Property division *Modification and enforcement of domestic orders, including contempt proceedings for violations *Business Valuations While most of our clients will resolve their disputes without the need for a trial, experience has taught us that many of our clients take comfort in the fact that their attorney has often been in court and has trial experience. In addition, they know that we have experience with some of the le sser-known matters including: *Discovery and tracing of hidden income and assets *Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) actions affecting child custody and interstate jurisdiction *High asset divorce, including valuation and distribution of closely held businesses *Valuation of retirement accounts, 401(k) plans, pensions, stocks and bonds and stock options *Valuation of professional degrees and licenses, and complex custody situations.
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, master card, visa
Law Offices of MacKenzie & Associates
- Attorneys, Legal Service Plans