The worst service ever had !!!. I had a appointment scheduled at 3:00pm ,I was ther with my 2 year old son @ 2:55,,they said the doctor is 20 min behind.i decided to wait , and we wait until 3:50 pm and nobody call us , i went to the receptionist and ask her what is going on?...then she said we have to wait another 1 hour to see the Doctor ...that was really annoying ..i took break from my work and had to get back in 40-45 min..I already waste 1 hr there..They should have tell me if we...view more have to wait that long.....Don't even want to apologize.Never want to go back this place anymore will find some other provider and never recommend anybody to go there....view lessShare Review
Colonial Park Family PracticeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Established in 1985, Colonial Park Family Practice is a medical facility that specializes in family medicine. The facility conducts periodic examinations, treats women s health problems and offers diabetic education programs. Colonial Park Family Practice additionally offers treatment services in sports medicine and pediatric care. The facility s staff is comprised of receptionists, certified nurses and medical practitioners. In addition, it provides emergency care services for chest pain, allergic reactions, severe bleeding and traumatic injuries. Colonial Park Family Practice accepts health insurance plans from various companies, including Aetna, Blue Shield and Cigna. Located in Harrisburg, Pa., the facility is a part of Heritage Medical Group, which is a multispecialty physician organization.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (717) 909-5931
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- Olde Liberty Sq
Sullivan, Tamara Colonial Park Family Practice
Heritage Medical Group, Llp - Colonial Park Family Practice
- Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
THE WORST. Have gone there a few times, for routine things, but called this time because the Surgeon General herself noticed a lump...
1) Left a message after hours (to avoid their notoriously long hold time). They still did not call by lunch the next day. Do they even check???
2) Hold time is FOREVER
3) Kid who finally scheduled me failed to enter appt in computer. Luckily receptionist was able to fit me in when I arrived.
4) Nurse was unprofessional - complaining about that b...view moreeing the 3rd scheduling snafu of the day and seeming not in the least concerned about me the patient.
5) Dr. gave referral for mammogram and ultrasound, but then I was told "the scheduler will call you within 48 hours". What????
Not sure if this office is overloaded, or what, but my health deserves better care. Peace out.view less
Seriously the worst experience. Quality is awful. I've tried called 8 times to speak with someone about my appointment time and I don't even get that awful computer lady giving me "options" they billed my insurance incorrectly. Every time I go into the office all the workers treat each and every patient like an inconvenience. I've been going there since I was a kid, but I'm through with them. It used to be a place where the doctors actually cared about their patients, now none of...view more the employees even pretend to tolerate the patients.
AWFUL. If you want to be treated like a second class citizen, look no further.view less
I was recommeded this office by a coworker, upon requesting an appointment in person I was greeted by a rude receptionist. I looked this office up on the web, their doctors do not even accept new patients. Inquiring there was a waste of my time.