Rockcliffe MansionAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- ROCKCLIFFE mansion. Built between 1898 and 1900 in the Georgian revival style is a massive gilded AGE grand residence. Listed on the national register of historic places. Perched on a limestone bluff. Overlooking the Mississippi river and the historic town of Hannibal below. Its views are spectacular and unmatched. The interior is Decorated in the late victorian and ART nouveau styles. With most of the original antique furnishings and fixtures preserved and on display. The mansion is filled with rich mahogany. OAK and walnut appointments. ROCKCLIFFE boasts more than 30 rooms. 10 ornate fireplaces. And many architectural details that CAN never again BE duplicated. Rich in history. The mansion is open to the public for guided tours daily from march 15TH through november 15TH. Visitors wishing to spend the night MAY stay in ONE of the historic bedrooms SET aside for the boutique BED and breakfast. And dine the next morning in the historic formal dining room. The restoration of the mansion is an on-going project. We hope YOU will come and visit. And enjoy the history and majesty of ROCKCLIFFE mansion.
- ROCKCLIFFE mansion is a boutique BED and breakfast and house museum listed in the national register of historic places.
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Rockcliffe Mansion is located on the bluffs of Hannibal Missouri overlooking the Mississippi River and the historic town of Hannibal.
- English, Spanish
- Tourist Information & Attractions, Museums, Sightseeing Tours, Gift Shops, Amusement Places & Arcades, Bed & Breakfast & Inns