"Come, gather your peace at the faraway nearby"
- Hotels, Lodging, Bed & Breakfast & Inns
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, travelers checks
- Services/Product offered:
- We're a luxurious bed and breakfast, providing rooms with queen beds (including down comforters and pillows), private baths, TV, and each room includes full hot breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese. Some rooms feature a whirlpool tub-for-two and/or a cozy fireplace.
Mon - Sun 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- ** Yves Delorme bed linens ** EO Products bath products (hand soap, bath salts, body lotion, shampoo, and conditioner) ** Breakfast includes organic, farm-fresh eggs, local produce (when available), home baked bread and baked goods, and custom roasted coffee
Our New Year's getaway was disappointing. Owner made a reservation error, placing us in one room one night and relocated upstairs to a tiny, not appealing, room the next night. Yes, the 2nd room was comped but it wasn't good even if it was ""free"". Uncomforable tub and overall room layout and ambience, made us feel like the ""poor relatives"". The first night's room was good, but lots of upstairs noise from the... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
We thought the area was great and the inn itself was ok, but our room, the Lavender Room, was so small that it was really uncomfortable. Also the bathroom is next door, which is inconvenient, and the carpet in the room was is bad need of a cleaning. The Chamomile Room next door was the same price and much, much nicer! If the Lavender Room is the only one available, stay somewhere else! We were also dissappointed in... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
My boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary at this cute little inn in Half Moon Bay. This was our first time at a bed and breakfast and it was a great experience. Every room is named after an herb and they all have a private bath area; some rooms have the tub and sink in the alcove area (meaning that other person in the room will be in full view of all your bathroom habits because there is no wall or door to sep... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch