Nothing in stock, no trained mechanics at all! I used to shop here all the time but I recently found out that anyone who knew anything about bikes or who was friendly here now works at the new bike shop in town. I have told all my friends to go there. It is about time Hagerstown had a good bike shop to put this place out of it's miseryWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Hub City Cycle Center IncorporatedAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Hub City Sports has been around since 1974. Founded on the principals of giving the local community a better bike shop in sales, service and selection. Hub City Sports has grown to be the leading bicycle shop in the area. Having been in the bicycle business for thirty-five years, we have seen a lot of changes take place in the bicycle industry. With those changes we have kept up with the technology by continuing our education in attending seminars, workshops, schools and also doing in-house clinics with the industry's experts. We pride ourselves in taking care of our customer's needs and desires. With friendly helpful service our customers get the best. Want to buy a new bike but don't know how to ride? We'll teach you. Don't know if that bike carrier is going to fit your car? We'll install it and show you how to use it and take care of it. Buying some protection for your head, but don't know how the helmet should fit? We'll make sure you get the proper shell size and then adjust it so that you get the maximum protection. These are just a few of the things we do for all our customers.
- * Bontrager * Felt * Gary Fisher * Klein * Lemond * Redline * Trek
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, visa, master card
- Corner of Franklin and Prospect
- Bicycle Shops, Bicycle Repair, Bicycle Racks & Security Systems, Sporting Goods
One bike brand only... if you don't want a Trek then HCC ain't got it. No employees with any real bike experience. The only ride out out of the shop is 10 mile loop of the city. If you want a bike to ride on the canal them HCC might be ok but if you want a MTB or real road bike or tri bike then head to Frederick.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have known Mike M. for quite some time, and when my old department store bike died, I wanted a better ride. I stopped at Hub City, found a bike i had been looking at on line and decided to buy it. So far I have not needed service, but talking with others, that would be no problem. I always try to purchace stuff from local vendors first, so Hub city was my first choice. I would recommend this shop to anyone looking... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse