- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Business History
- Started in 1979 with just a husband and wife, Ed and Barbara Hammond. Great service has always been the main ingredient that sets us apart. The company has grown over the years to more than 40 employees now. The focus today, as always, is on getting better. If we continue to get better, customer demand for our services will naturally grow.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (770) 227-5325
- Heating Services - Furnace and installation, furnace cleaning, furnace preventative maintenance, furnace repair and replacement, heat pump repair and replacement, heat pump installation, high efficiency, quality warranty, affordable prices, and more Cooling Services - Sales, service and installation of air conditioners, indoor air quality, energy efficient and comfort, full service on all brands, and 24-Hour emergency service Electrical - New light fixtures, move light fixtures, ceiling fans and wall controls, dimmer switches, replacing and moving outlets, hot tub hook ups, outdoor power additions, new projects, remodels, indoor and outdoor lighting, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair, service upgrades, and more Plumbing Services - Water heaters, faucet and fixtures, sewer service, video line inspection, backflow prevention, and more Gas Lines - Find and repair gas leaks, gas line installation and repair, install gas lines for pools, BBQs, grills, fireplaces, and many other household gas using appliances
- All Major Brands, Amana, Carrier, Moen, Rheem, Rinnai
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance, master card, amex, visa, mastercard
- Free Estimates. Licensed/Insured/Bonded. All Work Guaranteed.
- Member of BBB, Chamber Of Commerces, Conditioned Air Association of Georgia, PlumbingandMechanicalAssociationofGeorgia, National Comfort Institute
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Electricians, Water Heaters, Water Heater Repair, Building Contractors, Plumbers
- Other Information:
I had water pipe brake 1/29/2015 a pipe that supposedly HAMMOND plumbing had fixed 2 years ago in further investigation found out they used electrical tape to fix PVC piping.
I am a single woman who is the caregiver of my mother which is 90 years old I think that they absolutely took advantage of the situation and charge and absorbing it amount of money
We tried to find any possible history about this in our customer database, where a customer may have accused us of using electrical tape to fix PVC piping. This is something we would remember! There must be some confusion or some kind of misunderstanding, because we would NEVER use electrical tape to repair a PVC pipe. Totally unbelievable! We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy, and would never knowingly leave a customer like this. If this customer had called us with these claims, we would have been right out there to straighten things out. We have no way of knowing who this customer is, otherwise we would call them to discuss this further. We seriously question the validity of this review.
I am disappointed with the service ,I held a service contract with Hammonds since 2007 on two houses ,The units they serviced always flooded the drain pans. I still have to get the water out of the systems . Always a lot of lip service and no results . Some of their people may get the job done but I cannot recommend these guys. I ended the service contract in 2013,
We researched our computer records for any names resembling Clifford M who held a service contract from 2007-2013. Tried to pull up the service history to investigate this review. Sorry to report that, after an extensive search, we cannot find anything in our records. We take all service complaints very seriously and place a high priority on resolving the problem quickly and permanently. If, as you report, you still have to get water out of the drain pans, please contact us by calling our office and ask to speak with David Hammond. If I am not in, please leave a message and a return number. I will call back and personally work with you to resolve your issue.