Hammond ServicesAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (770) 227-5325
- Heating Services - Furnace and installation, furnace cleaning, furnace preventative maintenance, furnace repair and replacement, heat pump repair and replacement, heat pump installation, high efficiency, quality warranty, affordable prices, and more Cooling Services - Sales, service and installation of air conditioners, indoor air quality, energy efficient and comfort, full service on all brands, and 24-Hour emergency service Electrical - New light fixtures, move light fixtures, ceiling fans and wall controls, dimmer switches, replacing and moving outlets, hot tub hook ups, outdoor power additions, new projects, remodels, indoor and outdoor lighting, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair, service upgrades, and more Plumbing Services - Water heaters, faucet and fixtures, sewer service, video line inspection, backflow prevention, and more Gas Lines - Find and repair gas leaks, gas line installation and repair, install gas lines for pools, BBQs, grills, fireplaces, and many other household gas using appliances
- All Major Brands, Amana, Carrier, Moen, Rheem, Rinnai
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance, master card, amex, visa
- Free Estimates. Licensed/Insured/Bonded. All Work Guaranteed.
- Member of BBB, Chamber Of Commerces, Conditioned Air Association of Georgia, PlumbingandMechanicalAssociationofGeorgia
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Electricians, Water Heaters, Water Heater Repair, Building Contractors, Plumbers
I am disappointed with the service ,I held a service contract with Hammonds since 2007 on two houses ,The units they serviced always flooded the drain pans. I still have to get the water out of the systems . Always a lot of lip service and no results . Some of their people may get the job done but I cannot recommend these guys. I ended the service contract in 2013,Was this review helpful?Yes No(2)|Flag Abuse
We researched our computer records for any names resembling Clifford M who held a service contract from 2007-2013. Tried to pull up the service history to investigate this review. Sorry to report that, after an extensive search, we cannot find anything in our records. We take all service complaints very seriously and place a high priority on resolving the problem quickly and permanently. If, as you report, you still have to get water out of the drain pans, please contact us by calling our office and ask to speak with David Hammond. If I am not in, please leave a message and a return number. I will call back and personally work with you to resolve your issue.
Paid over $400 to get a small 4 room house inspected for an electrical permit .. Supposed to make sure all wiring is up to code. Put a shutoff valve on water heater and never checked wiring to sub- box or under house. Permitted house with 220 stove wire melted and running in mud in crawl space. Called them back out when tenants stove didn't work and now they say they can't put a new stove wire in cause they permitted... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
My AC recently went out on a Saturday. Called Hammond Services and they sent a tech, James, right over. The tech did a good job and the price was fair. It's nice to be able to get good service from a local company when you need them. I recommend Hammond to all my friends.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse