Rogers Dermatology PAAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people following this business on Google+
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Accepting New Patients
- General Info:
- Dermatology is the medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Rogers Dermatology, PA offers photochemotherapy for psoriasis and severe dermatitis, as well as treats a variety of skin diseases including; Acne, Eczema, Moles, Poison Ivy, Rosacea, Shingles, Skin Allergies, Skin Cancer, and Warts. Skin cancer surgery and treatment are a significant part of our specialty. We treat adults and children of all ages. Dr. Wayne G. Rogers is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatologic Surgery. C. Keith Fox, physician assistant, is Board Certified by the National Commission on Certified Physician Assistants and holds professional memberships in the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and the South Carolina Dermatological Association.
- Rogers Dermatology, P.A. treats adults and children of all ages for diseases of the Skin, Hair, and Nails including; Acne, Eczema, Moles, Poison Ivy, Rosacea, Shingles, Skin allergies, Skin Cancer, and Warts. Our Phototherapy Office provides a complete treatment facility with a full time therapist and equipment designed to improve patient care. If you have skin surgery, the surgical specimen will be sent to a lab to determine the nature of the lesion. We will send it to Dermatopathology Consultation Service, specialists in skin pathology. We gladly accept patients with Medicaid and Medicaid replacement plans. We also participate with all private, government (Medicare & Tricare) & most managed care insurance plans.
- Puva, Uvb, botox
- Payment method:
- amex, insurance, all major credit cards, debit, financing available, visa, check, discover, mastercard
- Professional Park on Cleveland (Directly behind the main campus of Greenville Tech)
- Augusta Street Area, South Side
- American Academy of Dermatologic Surgery, American Board of Dermatology, Board Certified by the National Commission on Certified Physician Assistants, Type and hit Enter to add, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, South Carolina Dermatological Association
- Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Cancer Treatment Centers, Skin Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy, Clinics