I have been shopping at this Guitar Center since the very day it has opened. Since I started shopping at that store, I have spent over $14,000 here. In the last 3 months, their customer service has gone straight down the gutter. You wait forever, and, not 1, but TWO (2) of the managers have cocked a attitude, and been downright nasty and disrespectful. I wouldn't talk to a thug on the street the way they have talked to me. The worst of these incidents was the other day. I went in there, and had a associate help me pick up a lay away. It took him 45 minutes and me giving him the information at LEAST 6 times to find it, and the guitar wasn't that hard to find. It had a picture on it. So I asked one of the asst. managers where they got this kid, he really seems incompetent, and that this has been a huge waist of my day. I went back in there the other day, and had a idiot manager pull me to the side and lecture me for complaining about the employee. I am sorry, but I can't complain about a imcompetent employee?!?!?!?!? I will NEVER, NEVER, shop there again, to the point I have a amp on layaway right now, and I refuse to finish paying for it. I would rather loose the money I put into it.
- General Info:
- At Guitar Center Greenville, you'll find a huge selection of amps, drums, keyboards, recording gear, DJ equipment, lighting and more from top brands like Fender, Gibson and others.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (864) 987-9429
- Epiphone, Fender, Gibson, Gretsch, Ibanez, Marshall, Martin, Pearl, Peavey, Roland, Taylor, Washburn, Yamaha
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, cash, financing available
- Market Place Shopping Ctr
- Musical Instrument Supplies & Accessories, Musical Instruments, Guitars & Amplifiers, Musical Instrument Rental
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average