Wiggles and Wags is absolutely amazing. They are very kind and friendly people and my dog came out looking wonderful. I love that they are an in home business and everything looks and smells fresh and clean! My dog can be very shy and a little put off by the groomers but at wiggles and wags he came out very happy and excited like he had a great experience. There prices are also great she gave me the price up front an... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Wiggles and Wags Pet GroomingAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sun10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (336) 382-9228
- Wiggles and Wags Pet Grooming is conveniently located right off Spring Garden St in Greensboro NC! We are licensed and insured professionals with over 25 years in the Pet industry. We offer ....Full grooming, BBN (Bath Brush and Nails), Facial scrubs, Message, nail polish. High quality pet products are all we use in our services and we give lots of TLC to all our fur clients.
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards, check, cash
- Right off Spring Garden St across from the Lindly Park entrance
- Become a VIP (Very important pooch) and SAVE! We work by appointment ONLY, so your pet does not have to say all day unless you need for them to.
- Mr Drew...Our big dog specialist. Drew has over 20 years experance in the pet industry and has trained dogs for more then 15 years. He is also the one that keeps the grounds in such wonderful shape! Mrs Brandy....Wiggles and Wags "Nanny" bather and the one who keeps all the dogs super happy. Brandy has over 35 years pet experience and truly loves all the dogs that visits Wiggles and Wags.
- Pet Grooming
I cannot say enough good things about Wiggles and Wags! I am a foster mom and Christy gave her a wonderful spa day for FREE! I was not sure what to expect so I gave them a call when I heard they were offering free services to rescues and fosters. Christy was so pleasant to talk too, worked me right in despite her busy day. When I arrived I was greeted with a beautiful smile and they made my foster feel very comfortab... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Highly recommend Wiggles and Wags, not only because Christy is an awesome groomer and they have a wonderful caring staff, but she offers FREE services to rescues and foster dogs in the area. I took my foster and she received an awesome spa day and was treated just like the paying clients, even got a goodie bag and bows for her hair. Do not hesitate to give them a call.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Where has this groomer been hiding? Best service and groom ever! Very friendly and clean little shop. You can tell Christie loves doing what she does and my boy loved her. First time I ever picked him up from a groomers that he just wanted to stay and play with the staff. We will be back in four weeks! Make sure you go check this place out, you will not be sorry you did!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Best grooming my dog has ever had. Christy is amazing, it is a week later and my baby girl still smells great and looks so very pretty. If you have not checked out Wiggles and Wags you are just missing out! Very clean and friendly shop. My baby loves Christy, normally when I pick her up from being groomed she is shy and will have nothing to do with the groomer. When I picked her up from Wiggles and Wags she was so ha... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I took my Yorkie to see Miss Christy and Miss Brandy yesterday, he has never looked so GOOD and he smells wonderful. Christy is very helpful on doggy care and she took out the time to talk to me about my little Jackson despite her busy day. The little shop is so bright and clean, just cute as a button. I am one happy client and so is Jackson! See you in 6 weeks Wiggles and Wags ;)Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Not sure who's grooming salon you visited,but I do not sell any retail and there is nothing in my salon for sell, bows are on display for owners to pick out for their grooms for FREE and I have NEVER asked anyone for a donation of any kind for any reason, yes I work with lots of rescue groups and donations are taken for them but have never asked a client for a donation. Further more there are no adde on services that... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse