Cone The Moses H Memorial HospitalAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Cone Health is a multi-hospital system that employs more than 8,200 exceptional people who provide incomparable care regardless of the patient's ability to pay. Cone Health opened in 1953 and has since evolved into one of the leading healthcare providers in North Carolina. As a not-for-profit health system, Cone Health has the well-being of its patients and their families as its true mission.
The Network for Exceptional Care consists of:
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital: a general medical and surgical hospital.
- Wesley Long Hospital: a general medical and surgical hospital.
- Women's Hospital: North Carolina's first hospital dedicated to women.
- Annie Penn Hospital: specializing in general and orthopedic surgery, as well as general medicine.
- Cone Health Behavioral Health Hospital: treating a wide range of emotional and substance abuse problems.
- LeBauer HealthCare: includes internal medicine physicians, family medicine physicians and specialists.
- MedCenter High Point: offers outpatient, emergency and cancer care, as well as imaging and lab services.
- MedCenter Kernersville: provides urgent care, family medicine, orthopedics and more.
- Cone Health Heart & Vascular Center: ranks nationally in the top 10% for overall heart surgery quality, according to the American College of Surgeons (2010).
- Cone Health Cancer Center: home to North Carolina's first Tomotherapy and TrueBeam STX radiation therapy devices, providing one of the most complete radiation oncology departments in the nation.
- Extra Phones:
Wesley Long Hospital: (336) 832-1000
Women's Hospital: (336) 832-6500
Annie Penn Hospital: (336) 951-4000
Cone Health Behaviorial Health Hospital: (336) 832-9600
- Cone Health provides a comprehensive array life-saving and life-enhancing care. Centers of excellence include:
- Heart and Vascular
- Women's Services
- Cancer Care
- Physicians & Surgeons