Tattoos by Kenny Hill at Forsaken Art Tattoos
- Bring me your ideas and leave with a permanent work of art!
- General Info:
- Professional tattoo artist with 23 years in-studio experience specializing in black & grey, color-bomb, photo realism, and custom work. Â Capable of all styles. Â Bring me your ideas and leave with a masterpiece!
- Extra Phones:
If you do not get an answer on the main #: (336) 419-7781
- Eternal Inks, Intenze Inks
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Located in Last Stand Tattoo & Piercing. Â (The old RareÂ Breed/Von Lush building) Â
- Walk-ins or Appointments (appointments preferred for all custom work.Reasonable rates compared to other local studios.Ample parking
- Holds current tattoo permit good through 2013.BBP, CPR, and First Aid certified.Apprenticed for 2 years under Buster & Angel Mixon at Ink Slingers in Durham, NC.Â(Always make sure you seek a tattoo artist who was professionally apprenticed and not self taught with an eBay bought kit. Â These are known as professional hacks and are the most dangerous people you can encounter in a tattoo studio.)
Tattoo Artist Kenny Hill
Tattoos by K-Rock
- Skin Care, Tattoos, Body Piercing
The tattoo work is amazing however, I felt very uncomfortable getting my tattoo as I was made to unhook my bra and partially remove my shirt. I'm not sure why as even though the tat was near my br*ast on my ribs, my bra was not in the way at all. I recommend him for his skills, but girls don't get tattoos where you'll have to remove clothes.
I assure you that you were not made to remove anything. Kenny has always been a female friendly tattoo artist. In fact he did not even want to do your tattoo due to the fact that he has an agreement with his wife that he no longer does br*ast, side br*ast, bikini area, or but*ocks tattoos. He only did it because he was forced by the studio owner to do it. Which by doing your tattoo has resulted in him and his wife being at odds due to broken agreements. There are witnesses in the studio who know for a fact that you were not told to remove your bra or top and that were only told to move the strap out of the way. You made the choice to remove what you removed and that was witnessed by others in the studio. From now on, if you chose to leave a review, please make it an accurate account of what happened and not an exaggerated fairy tale of how you wish it had happened in order to appear to have modesty that you are obviously lacking by telling such lies that can be verified as lies by others in the studio (not just employees). Thank you and have a great day!